Poo Mega Thread I'm changing alias - to Hawk man. Has anyone else ever changed alias?

Remove this Banner Ad

You won't regret the decision. Not that I condone switching teams, but I just hope North are still around long enough for you to enjoy giving it to real North supports with the old classic 'lolNorf' Gets them going every time.

Well, I've started the cleansing. I burned my North scarf this morning.

Now let me just say, that I do NOT condone arson under most circumstances and I do not want to encourage people to play with literal fire, but I feel this was something I needed to do.

I am sure a few other here could relate to this situation in that if North win a few games, it would be easy just to grab my scarf, put it on, and away we go again.

This fixes that problem. I want to avoid the temptation of going back. I've made my decision and I cant go back. It's over.

Sook 🤓

I watched the Project on Channel 10 tonight before the Leeds v Brisbane Roar game, and some 'brave and stunning' Musician who came on the show and performed the drums with one hand made a video about being Non-Binary, and apparently today was Internetional Non-Binary day.

I don't know exactly what it means but it makes more sense than this nightmare of a thread.

I heard a somewhat famous North Melbourne supporter was 'brainwashed' by her paternal Grandfinal as a child to support the Hawks and she supported them all her life until they sacked Peter Schwab where apparently her 'conditioning' wore off and she reverted back to supporting North.

Seems like an Urban Myth/Legend to me ..

I'm fed up.

Let's face it, we've all probably considered doing this at one time or another with our clubs of support, but I've done the courageous thing and pulled the pin on North. It's been a while coming, but I feel I just had to make that big call.

I feel that Hawthorn - because of the Tasmania connections - has some similarity to North. And the stripes too. I like that.

Has anyone else ever done the same? And for the Hawks fans out there, do you have any advice? And young players I should be looking out for in terms of their development. I like young Newcombe and I'm hoping we can win a premiership within 5 years. I feel Hawthorn is quite special with all their success - it's a bit like finally being invited to that exclusive party I've missed out on. But now I'm invited and I can associate with people who I've admired from a distance for so long.
Hello Kanga Man, I think you are very brave to change teams! Don't listen to all the awful criticism you have received, everyone can make their own decisions in life!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back