I'm not sold on Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

PowerfulPies2023

Club Legend
Oct 5, 2023
AFL Club
Collingwood
There's been a lot of hype about them but I'm not buying it. They've recruited Grundy who was a flop at Melbourne and traded after just one season. He also got dropped at times. They've recruited Adams who is a nice addition and yes Grundy could revitalise his career but that's two players. Teams upgrade their roster every season, they're not doing anything anyone else isn't doing. They shouldn't have even been in the 8 last season after that shocking decision that cost Adelaide the game and finals. Amartey does impress me if he can remain injury free he could get amongst the goals and granted they do spread it around so they have different avenues. Heeney is all class and Gulden, Parker and Lloyd provide midfield drive and presence. But the jury is still out. I want to know the hype is real and see them display it.

I'm not saying they're going to flop. I'm not saying they wont prosper. But there's a lot of hype around a side that shouldn't have been in the 8 last season. And one things for sure now. And that there's a serious case of the........

Sydneywobbles.

There's been a lot of hype about them but I'm not buying it. They've recruited Grundy who was a flop at Melbourne and traded after just one season. He also got dropped at times. They've recruited Adams who is a nice addition and yes Grundy could revitalise his career but that's two players. Teams upgrade their roster every season, they're not doing anything anyone else isn't doing. They shouldn't have even been in the 8 last season after that shocking decision that cost Adelaide the game and finals. Amartey does impress me if he can remain injury free he could get amongst the goals and granted they do spread it around so they have different avenues. Heeney is all class and Gulden, Parker and Lloyd provide midfield drive and presence. But the jury is still out. I want to know the hype is real and see them display it.

I'm not saying they're going to flop. I'm not saying they wont prosper. But there's a lot of hype around a side that shouldn't have been in the 8 last season. And one things for sure now. And that there's a serious case of the........

Sydneywobbles.
Who Cares Fran Healy GIF by Travis

He played well in last weeks match against you guys.

Not having Mills for half the season and Parker for the first month of the season won't help though.
He did …. Looked really good and with a point to prove. But it’s a long season and I reckon he’ll fall off a bit

Sydneywobbles.
Ah, another PowerfulPies2023 random thought bubble. Hawthorn will make finals apparently, but Sydney aren’t worth the hype.

What a time to be alive.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back