How many collingwood Guernseys do you have?

Remove this Banner Ad

Geez none actually. I wore my Dad’s Euroa jersey as a Collingwood jumper for years. It’s up in my mum’s roof with John Schulz’ (Footscray Brownlow medallist and best mate of my father) South Australian jersey which Dad used to wear when surfing in winter in Victoria. In fact both guernseys were probably worn in the ocean as much as on land.
Might have to remedy the situation.

Geez none actually. I wore my Dad’s Euroa jersey as a Collingwood jumper for years. It’s up in my mum’s roof with John Schulz’ (Footscray Brownlow medallist and best mate of my father) South Australian jersey which Dad used to wear when surfing in winter in Victoria. In fact both guernseys were probably worn in the ocean as much as on land.
Might have to remedy the situation.

That South Australian jumper would be highly desirable to collectors.

That South Australian jumper would be highly desirable to collectors.
Yeah probably. It’ll be displayed when I have a fixed abode again as I’m currently roaming around. Unlikely to offer it up until I leave the planet though as it’s a great memory of my father and John won’t be around forever ( he’s still in good health). Hard to let go of.

Too many, mostly due to weight loss making most of them too big from younger days and now slowly putting some back on so recent ones no good!!!

About the only wearable ones are the premiers guernsey, this years ANZAC one, ISC long sleeve, and a star athletic training guernsey with old school magpie.

Favourite though is the match worn Travis Cloke guernsey from 2010 CFA game.

Three - 2002, 2010 and the 2023 premiership edition. Although I don't wear footy jumpers to matches much these days now that I'm older.
Actually I wonder if my folks still have the two woolen 90s jumpers that I wore as a little kid. Both had Paul Williams' no.10. Might ask them next time I see them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back