How many collingwood Guernseys do you have?

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm a shopaholic so understandably I'd have more than the normal Collingwood supporter.

I have 15 Collingwood Guernseys (ones a run out top but i still count it) and 1 Victorian Guernsey so 16 all up and only nine are numbered.

I have one match worn guernsey worn by Didak and 3 player issue Guernseys (10 Pendles 39 Shaw and 43 Barham).

I have 5 away or clash guernseys 4 Didak (when we used to just change the sponsors around as an away guernsey) 10 Pendles (07 clash guernsey) the 2003 away guernsey with that cool magpie (numberless but planning on 17) 43 Jaxson barham (last years longsleeve clash Guernsey) 1999 away guernsey (the middle stripe is thiker and has the magpie in that stripe its numberless planning on 20).

I have 8 home guernseys the oldest one dates back from 1970. I have guernseys from 1970, 80, 90, 2000 (numberless want 35 prestigiacomo), 06 (25), 07 (numberless wear it at home), 08(5), 09(8 HarryO), and now 10 (39 Shaw:D).

How many you got? and what number?

I have 5, all that I have worn over the years.

* A mini skips inspired creation from the early 80's, with McCormacks no.6 on the back, and some lovely Daicos and Shaw badges sewn on. (about the size that would fit a 5yo)

* A Spicers Paper sponsored creation from circa 1990, yes, the one I wore on GF day 1990.:thumbsu: Has no.2 on the back.

* Another Spicers one (they sponsored us for a while) with 17 - Scott Burns on it.

* My first Emirates sponsored jumper, placed Burns number on this also.

* Finally, a circa 2005 emirates/wipe off 5 jumper with no.4 on the back.

All are standard "home" jumpers.:thumbsu::)

I've got four.

2006 - Home Guernsey with No.4 for Alan Didak.
2007 - Long sleeve Home Guernsey with No.36 for Dane Swan.
2008 - Home Guernsey with no number.
2009 - Home Guernsey with No.17 for Dayne Beams.

Planning on getting Pendlebury for the numberless one, and also definately be getting one for 2010.

I've got a new one every year since I was 16 the only reason it took me so long to get my first one is because we could never really afford to spend $100 on a Guernsey.
Until I got one for my 16th B'Day, which still remains my favourite Guernsey simply because it was the first one I ever got.

I have four. I only wear one which is a pendlebury one with his signature on the 1 on the back. The other three were gonna get framed but haven't bothered doing it yet. They're numbers 13, 4 and another number 10. Thinking of getting another one this year. Not sure what number yet thinking either 17, 22 or 27.

1995 - long-sleeved jumper, with spicers paper on it. Have a peeling number five ironed-on number (Bucks)

1997 - my first short sleeved jumper, with spicers, has the famous number 26 on it for Gavin Brown. had it signed two years later, my Collingwood pride and joy for many years and remains so.

1999 - short sleeved, fly emirates, no number, but heaps of autographs both inside and out (signed/dedicated by Jason Cloke, too). has some from brown, crosisca, chipper adkins, roach and wasley circa family day 2000 at vic park, and most of the side from 01-04, and all players from 05-08 (some multiple times).

2000 - long sleeved, Bucks' number five on it. i tried to draw adkins' #41 jumper on it, but it didn't work.

2001/2002/2003/2004 ansett/wizard cup jumper (plus selected home games) with Brodie's #6 on it (was on it when i got it)

2003 - blacked back short sleeve, has the number 10 on it for Betheras

2003 - bigger blacked back short sleeve, has Betheras' #10 and autograph on it

2007/2008 - a birthday gift signed by the whole '08 team with Fraser's number already on it

I have 6 from over the years.

One a signed match worn guernsey from the great Brad Rowe :p
My first ever Pies jumper with number 5 on the back naturally, from 95.
The one with the magpie on the front, signed by Bucks.
An old school woolen jumper with number 1 and signed by Lou Richards.
A framed jumper from around 2000 with around 30 odd signatures.
And last years jumper, with number 4

I have 6 from over the years.

One a signed match worn guernsey from the great Brad Rowe :p
My first ever Pies jumper with number 5 on the back naturally, from 95.
The one with the magpie on the front, signed by Bucks.
An old school woolen jumper with number 1 and signed by Lou Richards.
A framed jumper from around 2000 with around 30 odd signatures.
And last years jumper, with number 4

thats awesome... i love lou.. you lucky person...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have one old woolen one with a collar. Has the number 36 on it...

Think it was my uncles before mine. Took me about 10 years to grow into it.

Think it was Sav Rocca's number when i got it, now Dane Swan.

Pretty sure it was Paul Hawkes number orginially, but please correct me. I was pretty young when i got it. All i remember was he kicked accross goal for Dunstall to mark it and lose us the game. Really looked upto him.

I thinking this, is there somewhere you can find old numbers of players? Wouldn't mind chasing that up.

My first ever jumper as a kid was a long-sleeve Spicers jumper, I had 36 on the back. I can hardly remember it.

In 1999 I got a short-sleeve jumpoer with the wider middle strip and the magpie in the middle. I had number 20 on it, then when Tarrant walked out on the club I angrily ripped it off. When he returned to the club a few days later i was slightly embarrased with my new number 0.

In 2002 I got a number 5 guernsey and a jumper signed by the GF team. In 2004 I got a jumper with 23. In 2007 I got a jumper with 13 and at the start of this year i got a no.36jumper.

I'm not a jumper collector, but love to see people's collections on the internet.
My first jumper was a woollen one with metal press studs on the collar, with the Peter McKenna plastic number 6 sewn on the back.
Only one I still have is a 2010 retail given to me by my parents. Will never get rid of it, unless my son wants it.

I believe that wild cheer squad guy with the beard who runs around with a flag at matches, has a wicked collection. Think I saw some of it on Facebook a few years ago.

Have several jumpers:

• 1990 Grand Final (Woollen replica and no collar compared to the original)
Collingwood-1990-GF.gif

• 2003 Home (Kids size)
Collingwood-2002.gif

• 2009 Home (Had the Wizard Home Loans sponsor on the back before Aussie Home Loans became a new sponsor)
Collingwood-2009.gif

• 2017 (125th Anniversary Jumper)
Collingwood-2017-125.gif

• 2020 Away
Collingwood-2020-Clash1.gif

• 2024 Home (Gold AFL Logo)
Collingwood-2024.gif

2007 Home and Away (Wizard front, Emirates back) with a number 4 (Didak)
2010 Cyan Training Top
2011 Home and Away with Gold Logo (signed by Bucks and Dids)
2023 Home and Away with Gold Logo

Remove this Banner Ad

Back