Horsham District FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone give me some info on how Jason Przibilla is going out at Laharum this year?

Yep Priza is going ok this year, had some injuries worries earlier on and missed a few games but kicked 5 goals on the weekend to go to a total of 40 for the year and appears to be back in form. :thumbsu: Unlike Laharum who drew with Nor/Quanny on the weekend and just arent playing 4 quarters of quality footy.

Congrats & Good luck to Dale Hurley on his 200th this week.
An amazing player and even better bloke, i'm sure he will be stoked to join Shaun as a 200 game player.
Lets hope it a big win and a huge celebration for Great Western FC.
:thumbsu::thumbsu:

Congrats & Good luck to Dale Hurley on his 200th this week.
An amazing player and even better bloke, i'm sure he will be stoked to join Shaun as a 200 game player.
Lets hope it a big win and a huge celebration for Great Western FC.
:thumbsu::thumbsu:

Yes all the best to Hurls 2morra in his 200th.......only his 2nd game back from a serious achillies injury so afta a solid performance last week will b in for a big game in his milestone game, hopefully all the boyz can lift for him and have a win!!

Congrats Hurls.....very much deserved mate.....:thumbsu::thumbsu:

Great Western welcomes back the "Pie Eating Mcahine" in Paul Dalziel to the Senior side 2morra which should help strengthen the forward line.......if he gets hold of the ball like he grabs hold of a good 4'N'20 he should be able to kick a bag!!

The 2's welcome back the great Ryan "Kossi" Gardner to the club for his first run in the 2's 2morra. Good to see ya come to ya senses big fella.......should fit in and rellish the chance at CHF 2morra, in fact u should fit out the whole Forward 50 quite well I'd imagine lol!! :D

Actually........with the players that have played in the 2's this year imagine this as a forward line;

FF - Cannan, Quaife, Shalders
HF - Dalziel, Gardner, Keilar

Now that is pace personified lol!!

Any pimp people comfirm the front runners for the 09 coaching possie. l hear that josh Mibus is the front runner after gary davidson deciding not to return and the midgely/scott smith combo staying at the burras

I hear Great western had a day to remember celebrating Dale Hurley's milestone and winning the game by 1 point, any one want to comment on this

I hear Great western had a day to remember celebrating Dale Hurley's milestone and winning the game by 1 point, any one want to comment on this

Yeah it was a great day for the club and ecspecially for Hurls himself who played well in his 200th and finished the day with 4!! He said himself that it was a very memorable win and will go down as one of the best he has played in considering the importance of the game to him!!

The game was pretty up an down throughout the whole day.......E/A were about 2-3 goals up at Half Time and had their chances in the match to prob snatch the victory but then on the other hand GW kicked poorly and could have won by 5 or so goals had they have converted!!

GW showed good character in the end to hold onto a 1 point win.........Sam Pitman was moved to FF in the 2nd half and Ash Cooper went to FB and this was prob the most significant move for the day cause Sam provided a better target down forward and finished with about 2 goals 5, could have quite easily ended with bout 5 had have he kicked straight!! 2 telling marks in the dieing stages from Ash Cooper and Tim Shalders in E/A's forward 50 saved the day!! :thumbsu:

Leigh Preston continues to play good footy for GW and provides a lot of drive for them along with Boofa Thomas and Agir Amwano (Jona) who also played good games!! Aaron Langsworth was by far E/A's best however in the 2nd half and ecspecially the last quarter he was in their defensive 50 which is all well and good cause he got a lot of the ball down their, but they lost the drive that he provides out of the middle and his ability to go forward and kick goals which they needed in the last 10 mins!!

Congrats to Dale Hurley and well done mate.....:thumbsu::thumbsu:

Steve Shultz from kalkee was named in the all austrlian team on the weekend for Austrlian Football Championships played in sheppaton. He was also named vic player of the carnival. Although named on the bench in the all austrlian team a very very good effort!

Steve Shultz from kalkee was named in the all austrlian team on the weekend for Austrlian Football Championships played in sheppaton. He was also named vic player of the carnival. Although named on the bench in the all austrlian team a very very good effort!

after hearin about a previous suspension of a player/runner who got 2 weeks for swearing at himself is a utter disgrace.greg mckinnis u r a coward who hides behind your orange uniform u little fat telly tubby.it will be a shame if you get 2 umpire a final.
and 4 the tribunal and mcqueen yous r a disgrace and corrupt.
if it was a shultz or a langsworth or any other turkey that plays rep footy or is well known in the wimmera they wouldnt even had fronted the tribunal.
the sooner u move on mcqueen the better it will be for the hdfl.and take those dirty rotten pie eaten tamps with u who sit on the panel at the tribual.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah it would but it only went from 16's to 17's a year ago now wouldn't you think they would trial it for a bit longer

Rumour has it that in 2days big clash between gt western and pimpinio the great MICHAEL J WALSH WILL BE A LATE WITHDRAW suffering from a large vaginal rash which he got last week whilst in melbourne.
he told SEN last night the doctor told him to get off the hormone treatment hes been currently taking due to his little t***ies have been getting bigger and bigger,and will need a b cup bra shortly.

Anyway great western should winm the seniors by 5 goals,pimp have no one who can stop hurley and garley.
The reserves shoukld get close to pimpinio with there star zac raynor returning to form last week with 3 possessions,1 was a boundary throw in.
ZACs attack on the ball ,and hardness around the the ground has been 1 of his many highlights of the season with a total of 13 possessions currently to date.Keep up the good work!!!!!!

More crap from Johns in the Mail Times today. He says the Wimmera League Grand Final can't be at City Oval due to the state of the netball courts, then says that the District League GF should be played there?????? Well done to the DL for their decison to play the game in town. Understandably the facilities aren't top notch but I'm sure the crowd will be!

More crap from Johns in the Mail Times today. He says the Wimmera League Grand Final can't be at City Oval due to the state of the netball courts, then says that the District League GF should be played there?????? Well done to the DL for their decison to play the game in town. Understandably the facilities aren't top notch but I'm sure the crowd will be!

Yeah big johnsy has been reknowned for talking a bit of diarea over the years but havent we all!!.
Anyway with 1 round 2 go the match of the round would have to be natimuk v great western
Both sides have been incosistent throughout the season with western losing hurley for the majority and walton for the last 5 or so.I think this will be a close game with neither side playing next week it will be curtains,so i think the side that comes out to win will win.Would love to see the Westerners send the Nairu boys off on a good note they all have been fantastic for the club and i wish them all the best in the upcoming carnival they certainly should go alright they have some handy players.
Any word on the finals locations:
With the clown that runs the league i can garuntee you it will be biased wherever the finals r played at.Its not what u know its who you know.

I heard from a reliable source that this years grand final between harrow balmoral and kalkee will be played at HORSHAM SAINTS ground COUGHLIN PARK...

I heard from a reliable source that this years grand final between harrow balmoral and kalkee will be played at HORSHAM SAINTS ground COUGHLIN PARK...

You dissappoint me Beton5, I thought you would say Rupanyup would be in the grand final as Mr McQueen had rigged it hehe:cool:

Righto boys tips for the grand final. Can harrow go back to back, can kalkee redeem themselves after last years shocker or can lahrum pull it together and shock a few?

:eek: Well that makes it a pleasant change Natimuk's ground was a mud pile for two weeks in a row!!! Now its concrete. But I suppose you get that when there is no grass no it. Never been known to have a good surface out there!!

Ok then Bring on the finals :thumbsu: May my team and your team play well, fair and the umpires not be too crappy!!
The Wimmera umps did the Mallee finals yesty were up to there usual standard. Inconsistant. Match between Beulah and Jeparit/Rainbow ended in a draw with Beulah winning in extra time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back