Horsham District FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It certainly was......great blokes they are too, hopefully they all come back next year and beyond!! I know the ones we got at Great Western are having a ball and enjoying there time at the club and would luv to come back again so hopefully they get the chance too!!

On Saturdays game, it was good to actually play in and watch 2 good games!! Considering the first game this year and everything that went on both games were played in good spirit.......ecspecially in the 2's there wasn't one dirty act, a credit to both sides for the way they played the game!! :thumbsu:

On another note great to se NATHAN BEANBAG SHOULDERS playing his 200th senior game this satdy against the lakers.
He has been a great player and leader for the western and is a well deserved recipient of a life membership.and hope he can kepp going and make it to 300 games which in calender years would be 2017.

On another note great to se NATHAN BEANBAG SHOULDERS playing his 200th senior game this satdy against the lakers.
He has been a great player and leader for the western and is a well deserved recipient of a life membership.and hope he can kepp going and make it to 300 games which in calender years would be 2017.

Congrats to Nathan "Wings" Shalders". Lets hope he dosen't hurt his shoulder getting out of bed. A great father/son pick up for the western many years ago.

Congrats to Nathan "Wings" Shalders". Lets hope he dosen't hurt his shoulder getting out of bed. A great father/son pick up for the western many years ago.

I was at the game os satdy and great to see the westerners turn it on for nathan who kicked 3 magical goals his first being a big barrell from outside 50 m was a great goal.
The only downside for the game was that Luke Cadzow popped a disc in his back carrying nathan off the ground.

I was at the game os satdy and great to see the westerners turn it on for nathan who kicked 3 magical goals his first being a big barrell from outside 50 m was a great goal.
The only downside for the game was that Luke Cadzow popped a disc in his back carrying nathan off the ground.

With the great man MICHAEL WALSH returning to the westerners this week after spending the weekend with a trans over in perth and missing the big win over taylors,will add some pace in the middle which will be needed against an ageing laharum side full of old jeriatic farts .

With the great man MICHAEL WALSH returning to the westerners this week after spending the weekend with a trans over in perth and missing the big win over taylors,will add some pace in the middle which will be needed against an ageing laharum side full of old jeriatic farts .

Hahahaha walshy

Jenkalenko, I had a chance to watch your mob atGeat Western on Saty coz we played Sunday. Why didn't you play??? Anyway, I heard a rumour that ya secretary treasurer lady was busted diddling the till. Is this true??? I also heard that Saty was her and her husbands last game at the club. Pretty ordinary of her if it's true!!! How do ya reckon you blokes are goin?? In my opinion there needs to be some major changes at the club, committee-wise, as there seems to be a fair bit of disharmony there and i'm also hearin rumours that you blokes don't have any social shows and everyone just goes home after the game. If this is all true then how do you think you will survive??? It would be a shame if you folded as it is only Swifts and Great Western still going alone from the old ADFA. How has Josh Molan been for yous??? He seemed to struggle Saty even though he appeared to have no-one on him as i don't think Great Western was worried about him.

You need a bullet fcukface

Jenkalenko, I had a chance to watch your mob atGeat Western on Saty coz we played Sunday. Why didn't you play??? Anyway, I heard a rumour that ya secretary treasurer lady was busted diddling the till. Is this true??? I also heard that Saty was her and her husbands last game at the club. Pretty ordinary of her if it's true!!! How do ya reckon you blokes are goin?? In my opinion there needs to be some major changes at the club, committee-wise, as there seems to be a fair bit of disharmony there and i'm also hearin rumours that you blokes don't have any social shows and everyone just goes home after the game. If this is all true then how do you think you will survive??? It would be a shame if you folded as it is only Swifts and Great Western still going alone from the old ADFA. How has Josh Molan been for yous??? He seemed to struggle Saty even though he appeared to have no-one on him as i don't think Great Western was worried about him.
You need a head butt douche bag.

You need a flying elbow right to the jaw!

why on earth did u use the words 'Michael Walsh' and 'pace' in the same sentence?? haha

You need a bullet fcukface

Great post Ill bet that took you all week to think that up NEWTON BLUES.Your obviously a man that has no respect for any else,so i would say that you would be a bag-snatcher or a granny basher with ties to stawell some where so good luck in the future.We might see you on Australias Most Wanted.
By the way this is a footy forum for footy not to make threats like that to other members..

Great post Ill bet that took you all week to think that up NEWTON BLUES.Your obviously a man that has no respect for any else,so i would say that you would be a bag-snatcher or a granny basher with ties to stawell some where so good luck in the future.We might see you on Australias Most Wanted.
By the way this is a footy forum for footy not to make threats like that to other members..

made up a hep of s**t about the swift football club what would you say if someone said corio football club are all sheep ____ers? sheesh

why on earth did u use the words 'Michael Walsh' and 'pace' in the same sentence?? haha

Yes well I would have to agree with you here Mumbles.......pace has never ever been one of my finer fascists of the game.

However in regards to this quote made by Beton5 (aka Babba80)...........it is very hard to take seriously anything he posts, as he is on the same mould as Nardoo and Newton Blues and just posts utter s**t sometimes. I think he needs to turn his attention to the Great Western Football Club instead and start showing a little more dedication after his late withdrawl from tomorrows very important clash against Laharum!! Obviously one of these footballers that only plays the home games against the easier sides and doesn't like the travel agaisnt harder/tougher sides!!

"Budgie..............toughen up mate and look up the word dedication....." :thumbsdown:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

no idea mate but dont go around saying s**t like that if you dont know anything about it

"Budgie..............toughen up mate and look up the word dedication....." :thumbsdown:
So the rumour about Dalziel heading to Natte could there be some substance to it? Natte would be taking a risk signing him as he seems to be very injury prone.
You Great Western blokes played Taylors Lake last week, how did Jason 'Bull' Weir go?

Kakkapoo why didn't you post again on the Lexton forum, after not replying to the post of Psycho maybe you were contradicting yourself when you said that you were not scared of him..:confused:

Have any of you guys ever seen Kalkee's forward Simon Hobbs play. Absolute Superstar. Kicked 6 goals in his debut and he is only 15!!
Was a great day for him. Hopefully he does it more often.

ah i would say that is a definite true there cliff..
pace not one of my greater assets tho i may just have walsh covered i reckon!!

Rightio I think we may have a challenge on our hands here you c@#ts lol.....we mite be able to make this a bit of a day out or fundraiser or something of the likes!! Mumbles.....you have a talk to the Big Fish and sought out a date mate and I'll be there with bells on......better start training..........HDFL V's WIMMERA......bring it on Mumbles!! :D

Yeh, who do you guys reckon would win in a game of the following...
Note: Teams have Best sides in...

Seniors
WFL Vs HDFL

Reserves
WFL Vs HDFL

U/17s
WFL Vs HDFL

U/14s
WFL Vs HDFL

and MINIS
WFL Vs HDFL

Just joking.

So the rumour about Dalziel heading to Natte could there be some substance to it? Natte would be taking a risk signing him as he seems to be very injury prone.
You Great Western blokes played Taylors Lake last week, how did Jason 'Bull' Weir go?

KAKKAPO AKA big bad bussling brad haines stop talking crap big fella.:D

Hows the wood chopping going..

By the way Jodie Saunders sends her regards wants to know when your running out to play for lexton again....

Yes well I would have to agree with you here Mumbles.......pace has never ever been one of my finer fascists of the game.

However in regards to this quote made by Beton5 (aka Babba80)...........it is very hard to take seriously anything he posts, as he is on the same mould as Nardoo and Newton Blues and just posts utter s**t sometimes. I think he needs to turn his attention to the Great Western Football Club instead and start showing a little more dedication after his late withdrawl from tomorrows very important clash against Laharum!! Obviously one of these footballers that only plays the home games against the easier sides and doesn't like the travel agaisnt harder/tougher sides!!

Well "WimpeySqueak'' It seems a facet of your game is being a fascist - all hail the little Hitler!! As you have clearly pointed out in your dribble above you do seem to post alot of thickheaded crap unrelated to footy and please please please use some of your welfare payments (if there is any left over after your weekly payments to your street corner dealer) to purchase a dictionary and thesaurus. Oh by the way if you dont know what these are, please go into a book shop (books are things with words in them, and pictures for the simple folk) and ask the staff for help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back