Injury HFC Injury watch 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

It's getting pretty comical with Lewis TBH. 2 weeks will end up 3-4 with his history. Wouldn't be confident we will see him when they say we will. Body is made of cardboard unfortunately. The others I'm feeling positive about especially Day.

I had heard Lewis do multiple interviews in the pre season about his injury history and how he was aiming to play every game so I reckon it will be a tough time for everyone involved.

We could all see his movement in the first few games was below par and he was clearly carrying something.

If we need to pull him out for 4-5 weeks and get everything right then do it.

I had heard Lewis do multiple interviews in the pre season about his injury history and how he was aiming to play every game so I reckon it will be a tough time for everyone involved.

We could all see his movement in the first few games was below par and he was clearly carrying something.

If we need to pull him out for 4-5 weeks and get everything right then do it.
This might sound weird in a way but him being injured is actually good news. In saying that I mean because there’s actually a reason for him playing like absolute 🐶 💩

Seriously though with the reports being that he’s now dealing with a knee issue it surely would have to be a concern if it’s the same knee that he strained his ACL on. I don’t want to cause a mass panic but if it was the same knee then hopefully the club plays the long game with him rather than rush him back.

By memory he jarred his knee last season sliding for a mark. His knee bashed into the turf and he was proppy the rest of the game.

This might sound weird in a way but him being injured is actually good news. In saying that I mean because there’s actually a reason for him playing like absolute 🐶 💩

Seriously though with the reports being that he’s now dealing with a knee issue it surely would have to be a concern if it’s the same knee that he strained his ACL on. I don’t want to cause a mass panic but if it was the same knee then hopefully the club plays the long game with him rather than rush him back.

By memory he jarred his knee last season sliding for a mark. His knee bashed into the turf and he was proppy the rest of the game.

Marvel stadium against the Saints, I recall him getting up and hobbling around like he had been shot.

Breust, wow.

Jiath is good news, give him some time to put some kms in the legs.

Bad luck for Reeves.

Day would be a week away and I doubt he’d be going to box hill.

Jiath, Day could be back next week, Lewis this week or next? Breust back just after with Wingard.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I keep reading here that Phillips is injured. If that's the case and he is omitted from our official injury list, should the club receive a please explain from the AFL given their 'crack down'?

I keep reading here that Phillips is injured. If that's the case and he is omitted from our official injury list, should the club receive a please explain from the AFL given their 'crack down'?
He will play this week, so no.

So CJ gets a scan after training and it’s a minor quad strain.

Whereas Breust plays 3 games straight (and looks off) and then we discover he has been carrying a groin all the time.

Why do a scan for some and not others?
Breust has been managing that groin issue the last couple of years.

Last edited:
So CJ gets a scan after training and it’s a minor quad strain.

Whereas Breust plays 3 games straight (and looks off) and then we discover he has been carrying a groin all the time.

Why do a scan for some and not others?
If Punky was to get a scan then type would it be?
A CAT scan 😂 😂 😂
punky.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back