Competitions Health and fitness

Remove this Banner Ad

Well finally they got it, caught out the old ticker playing up via the loop recorder.

Aug 5. 2.19 pm 333 BPM, had a shite couple of months, apparently. not that I could tell.

So yeah 3 stokes in they can give me meds.

Lift weights and get farken fit.

just sayin
333 bpm, wtf…. 😳

Is that Aug? From last year?

Yep it was, but they've been looking for this for 3 years, it doesn't happen often, but when it does , oh boy FFS. I should check was the footy on and was Kayne Turner playing :p

View attachment 1887990
Christ mate. I thought I had a high heart rate, but I’ve never seen it go higher than 185. Does your tracker automatically call an ambulance when your BPM exceeds 220? 😬

Nah it doesn't I hate apple watches , but am thinking I should get one.
Esp the new Apple Watches with the ECG function etc. Good luck with it, hope the mediation can settle it down. What is the name of this ticker issue?

Yep it was, but they've been looking for this for 3 years, it doesn't happen often, but when it does , oh boy FFS. I should check was the footy on and was Kayne Turner playing :p

View attachment 1887990
Bloody Hell TAO, those numbers are crazy looks like you're smashing the German Rave scene. Hope the meds do the job.

Bugger. What could have been.

That Chicago marathon will go down in history as one of the great freak performances in sport.
Devastated about this, reminds me of Sammy Wanjiru who died at the peak of his powers.
I ran in Kiptums last race, not that I would ever have believed it.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Big shout out to Jonnoo - smashed 100km in the high country yesterday at the Hut 2 Hut Ultra, massive run! 💪💪💪
Thanks mate, and to you for your epic 80km in the Cradle Mountain run!

I feel like I’ve been pulverised today, such a brutal race is hut to hut. Relentless. The guys who run DU say H2H is the toughest 100k in Australia. Looking forward to seeing you line up next year!

Thanks mate, and to you for your epic 80km in the Cradle Mountain run!

I feel like I’ve been pulverised today, such a brutal race is hut to hut. Relentless. The guys who run DU say H2H is the toughest 100k in Australia. Looking forward to seeing you line up next year!
It looked brutal, I was tired just watching the dots on the live tracking! Not sure of next year's date, but pretty sure I'm washing my hair that day 🤣

I think the best thing I’ve done this year to date is joining BFT.

admittedly I have 0 motivation for the gym unless it comes right after training etc.

I am very anxious to try new things but yesterday I just did it and it’s such a supporting place. The 2 sessions I’ve done has mainly women and they are so supportive.

And these sessions are killers!!

Anyone got any good programs to improve acceleration?

At age 32 and after two knee recos, I'm getting run down multiple times a game at the moment and have lost so much zip.

Anyone got any good programs to improve acceleration?

At age 32 and after two knee recos, I'm getting run down multiple times a game at the moment and have lost so much zip.
The speed project is your friend

Caved in and purchased a whoop band lol

Also I have started a instagram fitness account if you wanna follow pm me and I’ll send the link!

I also have regrets not sticking with footy this year.

Pre-season I didn’t train well which led me to just quit because I thought there’s no way I’m fit enough to be in the team.

I guess I’ll go back to footy next season wether that would be for a local team or having to trial again for vflw.

I’ll be super fit for next season too which I’m excited about.

Soccer holds a special place in my heart but I think it was just an impulse decision because I am so hard on myself.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back