HDFL under 17's

Remove this Banner Ad

good result yesterday for the colbo boys considering they hav a pretty young team havent seen much hd footy this year how will they go against heathcote???

hahah almost thought u wer going somewhere with tht, i never said the gv was awsum i just no its a fair bit better than the hd, and u are being measured, playing against 12 year old and finally u proved my point exactly, by saying no one in the hd has a future. its a s**t league

seen u play a few times an from what i seen u couldnt even cut in the league so u shouldnt be the one having a dig at it

good result yesterday for the colbo boys considering they hav a pretty young team havent seen much hd footy this year how will they go against heathcote???

should be a good game, heathcote have won both times this yr against them but never underestimate colbo they r a very good side and this week should be close game

should be a good game, heathcote have won both times this yr against them but never underestimate colbo they r a very good side and this week should be close game

heathcote will get up and then go on to give locky a touch up and show them that they really are just a bunch of receivers

heathcote will get up and then go on to give locky a touch up and show them that they really are just a bunch of receivers

what makes u think that heathcote would win, locky have beaten them 3 times this year by over 50 points

howed u go in the b and f last year mate from memory mts didnt even make finals and as for u well never heard of u so that says something

yeah well, u boys are pulling out all stops now cutting me real deep, hqt23 u probly didnt see me get a vote last year coz like all locky kids, u really do struggle to read

so have u been to any hdfl games this year s hickson

yeah ive been to a couple in one of the games i saw a 12 year old get knocked out by a king hit, ahhhh the goal post fell over somehow, and i think the final score was something like 2.11.40 - 4.21.33 well thts wat it said on the scoreboard anyway

Biggest load of bullshit ive read on bigfooty joel14.. I watched rochester play numerous times and go to school with alot of the boys and rochester are no where near as good as they (you) think you are..

rigteo hbomb. we go alright, we only have 5 players that are top age, and have only been playing with 3 of them for most of the year. next year when collins, and bacon come in we will go alot better with a decent amount of top age players and good first year players.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

rigteo hbomb. we go alright, we only have 5 players that are top age, and have only been playing with 3 of them for most of the year. next year when collins, and bacon come in we will go alot better with a decent amount of top age players and good first year players.

wat makes you think that sam

wat makes you think that sam

Just a joke mate. Lcokington wouldnt let hayden go cause the kids an absoulute freak show.
Bacon would only be playing seconds tho so why wouldnt he come have a year running round with kids his age?

hu the **** is biscuits and if he is playing seniors in the hdfl he must hav to be respected

Why is the HDFL so s**t s Hickson?
And why are all the lockington players recivers?
i dunno how much of the lockington boys you watch but there isnt many bad footballers between them

if locky are just a bunch of receivers how come they've gone through the season undefeated

Remove this Banner Ad

Back