HDFL under 17's

Remove this Banner Ad

i see u have named 7 out of ten players that are first year players, those seven r still eligible for under 16s and all of them would make rochy u16s as for bj and bacs have no trouble fiiting into a side like the 2008 rochy under18s as they have one 1 game for the year

i see u have named 7 out of ten players that are first year players, those seven r still eligible for under 16s and all of them would make rochy u16s as for bj and bacs have no trouble fiiting into a side like the 2008 rochy under18s as they have one 1 game for the year
patty gardiner, luke bish and hayden chappell would be the only ones with a chance of making the u/16s side bakes might get a game in the 18s but bj would have no chance. i think rochy would rather be sitting on the bottom of the gv ladder then on top of the hd.

what kind of footy club would want to sit at the bottom of a ladder thats the stupidist thing ive ever heard

White Hills 3.4 5.8 8.11 9.16 (70) v Colbinabbin 2.1 5.1 7.2 12.2 (74)

Goals Colbinabbin Jaydon Weppner 3, David Price 2, Stephen Tuohey 2, Steven Morgan 2, Hugh Mcmurtrie 1, Mark Lambert 1, Harrison Weppner 1

White Hills Luke Brittain 3, Hayden Wright 3, Shaun Bowles 1, Jack Burns 1, Bodie Byrnes 1 Best

Colbinabbin Lochlan Sirett, David Price, Harrison Weppner, Steven Morgan, Jaydon Weppner, Paul Morgan

White Hills Hayden Wright, Nicholas Wharton, Shaun Bowles, Braedon Wallis, Luke Brittain, Logan Popple

great win by colbo

matt ridell,hayden chappell,jeremy mundie,brayden angove,daniel bacon,nathan bacon,luke bish,patty gardiner,bowan shelton and jarryd wolfe

Biggest load of bullshit ive read on bigfooty joel14.. I watched rochester play numerous times and go to school with alot of the boys and rochester are no where near as good as they (you) think you are..

i could name 22 from the locky team, they are just a bunch of recievers. i dont think any of them hav any real footy future

huge call.. someone seems to have an opinion of themselves.. And as for no future.. 4 players have played senior football already in a locky side that has just broken into the top 3 teams this year (beating elmore today). Maybe consider what your saying next time s hickson before you make a stupid comment like that

Biggest load of bullshit ive read on bigfooty joel14.. I watched rochester play numerous times and go to school with alot of the boys and rochester are no where near as good as they (you) think you are..
i'm from stanhope

huge call.. someone seems to have an opinion of themselves.. And as for no future.. 4 players have played senior football already in a locky side that has just broken into the top 3 teams this year (beating elmore today). Maybe consider what your saying next time s hickson before you make a stupid comment like that

hbomb u forget tht u are in the hd league, one of the worst leagues in country victoria, i wasnt really considering h collins a 17's player since he plays seniors most weeks.

hbomb u forget tht u are in the hd league, one of the worst leagues in country victoria, i wasnt really considering h collins a 17's player since he plays seniors most weeks.

He has still played 7 games this year in the thirds

the locky footy team would struggle in the gvfl, ur playin against 17, 18 year olds not just playin against a team tht fields numerous 12 year olds

maybe u hbomb should really take a step back and look at the hd its a s**t league

(Log in to remove this ad.)

bacon may struggle to get a run with rochy next year was chatting with a few of the locals and have heard they may be fielding a pretty good side espescially with a few young guns coming up from the u/16s including mitch bright, corey windridge and dillon williams

bit harsh mate have seen bacon play and think he would easily hold down a spot in the rochy team

the locky footy team would struggle in the gvfl, ur playin against 17, 18 year olds not just playin against a team tht fields numerous 12 year olds

maybe u hbomb should really take a step back and look at the hd its a s**t league

maybe u r the one that should have a look at yourself if ive got the right s hickson.. if the gv is so awesome how come your not playing in it.. an teams can only measured by what they play against.. and if the whole team is a bunch of receivers how do they get the ball in the first place:thumbsdown: if locky underseventeens have no future then whats that say for the rest of the league?:confused:

maybe u r the one that should have a look at yourself if ive got the right s hickson.. if the gv is so awesome how come your not playing in it.. an teams can only measured by what they play against.. and if the whole team is a bunch of receivers how do they get the ball in the first place:thumbsdown: if locky underseventeens have no future then whats that say for the rest of the league?:confused:

hahah almost thought u wer going somewhere with tht, i never said the gv was awsum i just no its a fair bit better than the hd, and u are being measured, playing against 12 year old and finally u proved my point exactly, by saying no one in the hd has a future. its a s**t league

Remove this Banner Ad

Back