HDFL under 17's

Remove this Banner Ad

I have sources my friend.. As for Colbo- Yes great chance to knock off White Hills this weekend. But goods teams bounce back from bad games so I am backing White Hills for this encounter..Should be a tough match though as Colbo will feel they have every chance to win..

Daniel Bacon- yeh goes alright at full back, dont chuck him in the ruck though :thumbsu:

he's a good mate of mine goes alright a full back no good in ruck would better off being a midfeilder.. from i hear good in foward great mark proved tht agaisnt huntly early in yr to bad collins couldnt kick it straight an had 6 straight for the year care to add more htq.. should be two intersting clashes on the w/e:D:eek::rolleyes::thumbsu:

LBU V Heathcote: LBU should get over the line with great talents such as the onball brigade with carne and gardiner collins and medina and with james woodland back at CHB should keep the backline settled as for heathcote most improved this year but i think lbu will have to many avenues to goal and with the home ground advantage should get up,it'll be interesting if collins and j gardiner play ones

he's a good mate of mine goes alright a full back no good in ruck would better off being a midfeilder.. from i hear good in foward great mark proved tht agaisnt huntly early in yr to bad collins couldnt kick it straight an had 6 straight for the year care to add more htq.. should be two intersting clashes on the w/e:D:eek::rolleyes::thumbsu:

1. Huntly- Good opposition hey?? wasn't that the game where he was put up forward and dropped a simple chest mark straight in front of goal?
2. Great Mark- I've seen every game but one and have not seen him take one contested mark for the year :confused:

1. Huntly- Good opposition hey?? wasn't that the game where he was put up forward and dropped a simple chest mark straight in front of goal?
2. Great Mark- I've seen every game but one and have not seen him take one contested mark for the year :confused:

leave the kid alone he has a dip even the greats do tht carl treacy dropped a sitter on w/e happens to the best of us..

u would think he hasnt taken a pack mark but not only hes taken one he take i will not mention the opposition as u will just have a crack at them because tht is the kind of bloke you are

leave the kid alone he has a dip even the greats do tht carl treacy dropped a sitter on w/e happens to the best of us..

u would think he hasnt taken a pack mark but not only hes taken one he take i will not mention the opposition as u will just have a crack at them because tht is the kind of bloke you are

Don't worry I was only joking.. Just punching seems to be Daniel's strong point. And I respect all opposition, I was just trying to prove a point.. His best position is at full back and hopefully will play a ripper game this week and help the cattery get over tough opposition :thumbsu:

yes he has a big job in stopping seidel this week seen as he kicked 5 or 6 against us 2 weeks ago

where would u find facts out like tht?? another one tht could poll well although probaly not enough games is the kid price from colbo..

colbo could pose a threat to white hills with the talent they have running around (weppners, sirett,stewart, price, lambert, charles morgan etc) dunno if the have the depth with players in there team still eligable to play under 12's

you would have to be joking barry i have seen stewart play a few times this year and he has not impressed me at all. he lacks pace and strength and is one of the biggest sheepdogs i have seen. he would struggle to get a game with the stanhope under 12s.

have heard hayden collins and daniel bacon may be playing at rochester next year any truth to this rumour??? if so collins would be a big loss to lockington read in the paper he has been playing some good seniors footy as for bacon don't think he would be a huge loss watched him play the other week and hit opposition players on the chest with almost every kick

havent heard any rumours about that joel probably just the rochy boys wanting them to go over, watch ur say barry

also a good win by the cats today LBU 15.10 (100) to Heathcote 7.3 (45)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

have heard hayden collins and daniel bacon may be playing at rochester next year any truth to this rumour??? if so collins would be a big loss to lockington read in the paper he has been playing some good seniors footy as for bacon don't think he would be a huge loss watched him play the other week and hit opposition players on the chest with almost every kick

there rumors are from the truth my friend as for bacon that game he may not of hit the target as much as he would of liked but at least he was getting a kick

I heard Bacon was contemplating a run for the tigers but talking to collins the other day and he says he will be staying with the cats

went and had a look at locky today brodie collins, greg carne and james woodland were the best players good win by the boys. should be a cracker of a game tomorrow and im tipping colbo in an upset by 10 points.

I heard Bacon was contemplating a run for the tigers but talking to collins the other day and he says he will be staying with the cats

bacon may struggle to get a run with rochy next year was chatting with a few of the locals and have heard they may be fielding a pretty good side espescially with a few young guns coming up from the u/16s including mitch bright, corey windridge and dillon williams

bacon is a handy player player to have in your team does his job week in week out would easily slide into rochys u18s anyone would from locky

bacon is a handy player player to have in your team does his job week in week out would easily slide into rochys u18s anyone would from locky

See thts where ur wrong i hav watched many gvfl games this year, even thou the rochester 3rds team might not be strong this year the likes of d.bacon would struggle to hold down a position in the backline, against oppistitions like shepperton and echuca.

could name up to 10 players from lockingtons side that played heathcote today that would struggle to get a game with rochy u/18s

could name up to 10 players from lockingtons side that played heathcote today that would struggle to get a game with rochy u/18s

i could name 22 from the locky team, they are just a bunch of recievers. i dont think any of them hav any real footy future

Remove this Banner Ad

Back