HDFL under 17's

Remove this Banner Ad

Okay boys lets drop the bullshit.. lets talk some footy.

Heathcote v Colbo- Tips anyone??

well as good tipper hbomb,
i think that heathcote should get up over a determined colbo, they'll give it a good crack but heathcote are the more even team with alot more depth in the side but as i said dont under estimate colbo they have alot of classy players, condon in great form as is colbos h weppner the game will be decided on who plays better out of these 2

Okay boys lets drop the bullshit.. lets talk some footy.

Heathcote v Colbo- Tips anyone??

colbos playin good footy at the right time of year and think they might get up should be close but colbo to win by 2 goals

colbos playin good footy at the right time of year and think they might get up should be close but colbo to win by 2 goals

yes colbo have hit there straps at the right of the season..an a few mates at school think there a chance.. but that being said you would think heathcote should get over the line then again you would of thought hills got over the line last week.. winning form is good form so now i have no idiea i think colbo may get up if the can keep condon quiet along with thomas n seidal who knows..

ps great win by the bigfooty posters today:eek:

hdfl vote count this week any guesses for a winner and runner up
my tip
1,jake condon, very consistent season should poll well
2, hayden wright or greg carne

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heathcote 3.7 4.10 7.11 9.13 (67) v» Colbinabbin 0.0 2.4 4.6 7.6 (48)
space.gif

Heathcote Jake Condon 3, Patrick Ryan 2, Kyle Seidel 1, Brenton Conforti 1, Corey Bell 1, Ryan Finlay 1
Colbinabbin Jaydon Weppner 2, Stephen Tuohey 2, Jonathon O'dwyer 1, Robert Stewart 1, Harrison Weppner 1 Best
Heathcote Jake Condon, Benjamin Butler, Aaron Thomas, Patrick Ryan, Michael Sharp, Jason Viergever
Colbinabbin Lochlan Sirett, Harrison Weppner, William Morrow, David Price, Steven Morgan, Robert Stewart
space.gif

good win by the heathcote boys

lets be honest he is an out an out superstar...

truthly tho there a few chances from a few clubs

L.B.U. lot of good players likely to steal votes

H Collins(will be right up there seniour games will cost him) getting a big head also wats ur opinion on the matter hbomb3
Ivan Medina good in an under umpires will notice him
pedro gardiner not a chance :D
brodie pretty boy collins also will get attention from umpires with the product in the hair
james woodland nevers gets beaten but backman dont typically poll well

Heathcote chances would be thomas an condon also kyle sedeil seems to of hit some form.

Hayden wright (i think from white should poll well) along a swag of others players.

The biggest threat for it could come from colbo in the harry an jaydon weppner

just some fuel for some thought to get some talk happening on this forum

if my sources are correct the results went condon and wright tied winners.. with harry weppner 2nd and ivan medina 3rd.. all had very good years an well deserved

congrats to Jake Condon and Hayden Wright, 2 well deserved winners. Both had terrific seasons.

Interesting to see Daniel "sheepy" Bacon polling 4 votes including a best on ground.. There is some bragging rights for the young fella over teamates like Brodie "pretty boy" collins and James "tubey time" Woodland who he polled more than.

congrats to Jake Condon and Hayden Wright, 2 well deserved winners. Both had terrific seasons.

Interesting to see Daniel "sheepy" Bacon polling 4 votes including a best on ground.. There is some bragging rights for the young fella over teamates like Brodie "pretty boy" collins and James "tubey time" Woodland who he polled more than.

congrats must go to sheepy who was the best on against hbomb

do you no what the top 10 or 20 was
JakeCondonHaydenWrightHarrisonWeppnerIvanMedinaHaydenCollinsGregCarneJackHayesBraedonWallisLukeGundyChrisDaleLachlanSirettAaronThomasIanDayCraigPearcePeterGardinerJacobGardinerBenMitchellChrisBassettShaunBowlesMathewBramleyCarlO'BrienJaydonWeppnerDanielBacon
top 25 straight from the website :thumbsu:

ok boys, the big one this week any tips

LBU by 20 points ill go with I Medina or J Condon BOG

Remove this Banner Ad

Back