Alien/UFO Has anyone else on here seen a UFO?

Remove this Banner Ad

15 min videos for many is like too much to ask to watch, they even whine at my 1 minute tik tok videos, too long. Not me, i can eat up 3 or 4 hr videos for breakfast. Feed me
I think for most it's a case of wanting to come down after a day at work. Giving two to three hours of their downtime towards an iffy video is too much to ask

I think for most it's a case of wanting to come down after a day at work. Giving two to three hours of their downtime towards an iffy video is too much to ask
Very true.
Also, tbh, i hate chatter, podcasts, and such. So much bullshit, sensationalism, annoying voices, and falsities propounded as truth. Just opinions and assholes. At the very least, peace and quiet from all the talk and voices is so important. Gotta find your silent times nd enjoy them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seen a few 90 degree turns and other UFOs, but one of the weirdest ones (not really a UFO) two friends and I were sat at a public park at about 7 one night, eating a few snags and talking. They were sat next to each other and I was sat opposite on a bench, the park was on a bit of a hill within the suburb so you had a good view. As we were talking, just barely above the horizon quite a bit in the distance was a quick flash, maybe a second or less of what I can only describe as large a ball of intense green light. Like someone turning a light on and off quickly. It was so intense and bright that it filled the sky with a green glow, enough that even though my mates had their back to it, they saw the glow reach behind me.

I was stunned, and they were both going "did you see that? The sky was green for a second" and I was saying "you two have no ******* idea!"

I looked online for a little bit after that for other reports on it but didn't find anything.

I would think I had gone mad if my mates hadn't seen it too and when I bring it up they still remember also. This would have been about 8 or so years ago I think. If anyone has any idea what it was let me know. It's always puzzled me.

Was it near sunset? There is a phenomenon called the 'Green Flash'. Vary rare, hard to see. Many people have spent years looking for it with no success.
Yeah it would have been around sunset. I had never heard of that before, but looking at some photos this looks similar to the point of origin that I saw, Except what I saw was slightly higher and more rounded.
images (58).jpeg

The one big difference is that in all the photos the rest of the sky still looks normal, when we saw it the sky looked like this (think this might be edited but it's the best representation of what my mates saw behind me, just without the sun as I was facing the way the sun had been.
images (59).jpeg

Cheers mate, all descriptors and conditions are really close to that night so I'm tipping that's what it was.

Shame it wasn't some alien signal or something 😂 but pretty glad to have witnessed it. It was a unique experience.

Yeah it would have been around sunset. I had never heard of that before, but looking at some photos this looks similar to the point of origin that I saw, Except what I saw was slightly higher and more rounded.
View attachment 957540

The one big difference is that in all the photos the rest of the sky still looks normal, when we saw it the sky looked like this (think this might be edited but it's the best representation of what my mates saw behind me, just without the sun as I was facing the way the sun had been.
View attachment 957542

Cheers mate, all descriptors and conditions are really close to that night so I'm tipping that's what it was.

Shame it wasn't some alien signal or something 😂 but pretty glad to have witnessed it. It was a unique experience.
I'm extremely jealous. I've wanted to see one for years (it's almost impossible - requires exactly the right conditions). Whenever I'm in Perth I always make excuses to spend a few evenings on the beach just in case (sunset over water is supposed to be the best time).

I was reading someone's astronomy blog (it's an astronomy thing), and some guy was relating how he had spent years looking as well - then one day he was on top of a mountain at sunset, not thinking about it and it happened (his wife saw it too). Naturally we all rubbished him and kicked him out of the club immediately:D.

I'm extremely jealous. I've wanted to see one for years (it's almost impossible - requires exactly the right conditions). Whenever I'm in Perth I always make excuses to spend a few evenings on the beach just in case (sunset over water is supposed to be the best time).

I was reading someone's astronomy blog (it's an astronomy thing), and some guy was relating how he had spent years looking as well - then one day he was on top of a mountain at sunset, not thinking about it and it happened (his wife saw it too). Naturally we all rubbished him and kicked him out of the club immediately:D.
Well I'm extremely grateful you pointed me in the right direction. I was googling all the wrong things. Stupidly never googled 'green flash' as I didn't think that was a good enough way of describing it, even if that's what me and my mates refer to it as 😂

It was beautiful. For a brief second it was like we had been transported to a different realm. And the fact that the entire sky changed colour made it feel so otherworldly.

For reference we were in the suburb of Carrum Downs, Victoria at the time. It was so long ago that I don't remember the time of year, but I remember the visuals of it vividly. I have a horrible memory, but this is one of the few things I can recall easily such was it's impact.

The fact that we were just in some suburb on a slight hill makes me feel extra lucky to have seen it as most the other reports seem to be beaches, seas, from aircrafts and mountains.

I sincerely hope you get to see it one day, and that it's as intense as that night as it was incredible. It's such a shame it doesn't last longer than a second or two.

Thank you again. Closure is so nice.

Well I'm extremely grateful you pointed me in the right direction. I was googling all the wrong things. Stupidly never googled 'green flash' as I didn't think that was a good enough way of describing it, even if that's what me and my mates refer to it as 😂

It was beautiful. For a brief second it was like we had been transported to a different realm. And the fact that the entire sky changed colour made it feel so otherworldly.

For reference we were in the suburb of Carrum Downs, Victoria at the time. It was so long ago that I don't remember the time of year, but I remember the visuals of it vividly. I have a horrible memory, but this is one of the few things I can recall easily such was it's impact.

The fact that we were just in some suburb on a slight hill makes me feel extra lucky to have seen it as most the other reports seem to be beaches, seas, from aircrafts and mountains.

I sincerely hope you get to see it one day, and that it's as intense as that night as it was incredible. It's such a shame it doesn't last longer than a second or two.

Thank you again. Closure is so nice.
And you can piss right off now.:mad:

Seriously, congrats. People have described it as an almost mystical experience. Remember it, tell your grandkids (they won't believe you, so you'll have to go through the full explanation), and keep your eyes open for it again (who knows - maybe it's only available to certain 'chosen ones').

And you can piss right off now.:mad:

Seriously, congrats. People have described it as an almost mystical experience. Remember it, tell your grandkids (they won't believe you, so you'll have to go through the full explanation), and keep your eyes open for it again (who knows - maybe it's only available to certain 'chosen ones').
God help us if I'm a chosen one 😂

Lmao its hilarious people believe these things.

Little men walking around in flying saucers, coming down to say hello then flying off and never seen again...
If that's all they're doing then they're probably smarter than us.
I dread to think what humans are going to do when it's our turn to discover other intelligent life in the universe.

If that's all they're doing then they're probably smarter than us.
I dread to think what humans are going to do when it's our turn to discover other intelligent life in the universe.

Imagine the resources they'd have to spend to travel thousands of light years to make contact with us, then they arrive, walk to a fence, and then leave.

Yep.

And of course they always look very similar to humans, and when you look at the genetic diversity on our planet alone the chance of an alien having 2 arms 2 legs a body and a head all in human shape is well... slim...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back