Alien/UFO Has anyone else on here seen a UFO?

Remove this Banner Ad

Why don’t commercial airline pilots report more sightings?
They are in the air all the time ?
Why is it mainly Air Force pilot sightings ?
There's no obligation for commercial airlines to report UFO sightings.
There's been plenty of ex commercial pilots who have come forward. However, commercial aircraft aren't equipped with the necessary equipment to record sightings the way that military aircraft have.
Just on that. Military aircraft are owned by the government. If the government really wants answers they have the power to demand the evidence.

There's no obligation for commercial airlines to report UFO sightings.
There's been plenty of ex commercial pilots who have come forward. However, commercial aircraft aren't equipped with the necessary equipment to record sightings the way that military aircraft have.
Just on that. Military aircraft are owned by the government. If the government really wants answers they have the power to demand the evidence.
Was on a flight from Singapore yesterday and wondering whether they film their flights ?
Probably not I would guess

There was another weird object I witnessed in the sky from my backyard. This was probably couple of years ago. It was a perfectly blue cloudless sky. Very high up in the sky I saw what I can only describe as a small red/pink blob that was tumbling around in the sky. I can only assume this object was massive considering how high the object was. Similar altitude of that of an airliner and travelling at a similar speed too. The only rational explanation I can think of was that it was a giant pink plastic bag that got picked up by a gust of wind or a giant pink balloon that recently burst and is slowly floating back down to earth. Not sure if this counts as a "UFO" but it was definitely weird.

I don't get it. The military have known about them for years and pretty much expects to encounter them all the time and yet they never bother to get a proper analysis of them. What great opportunity to get a super high res video footage of them but all we have are grainy, black & white, thermal footage of the UFOs. It's no different to Bigfoot, Thylacine, ghosts etc... No one seems to have a proper camera around when capturing the paranormal. The US military have cameras on satellites that can read newspapers on earth, and yet they cannot get a proper video footage of a UFO that they know they are going to encounter.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't get it. The military have known about them for years and pretty much expects to encounter them all the time and yet they never bother to get a proper analysis of them. What great opportunity to get a super high res video footage of them but all we have are grainy, black & white, thermal footage of the UFOs. It's no different to Bigfoot, Thylacine, ghosts etc... No one seems to have a proper camera around when capturing the paranormal. The US military have cameras on satellites that can read newspapers on earth, and yet they cannot get a proper video footage of a UFO that they know they are going to encounter.
I have posted my own UFO story here but when the US govt starts talking about UFO's being real the more likely I am to be sceptical of them.

Ive seen a ufo however I was smoking superskunk at the time.
Im sure there is no relationship between the two.
How many times have you smoked superskunk and not seen a UFO?

What about the times you smoked good weed? See any UFOs then?

It's interdimensional, the only way something can travel at those speeds and initiate those turns would be to phase through our physical matter, otherwise at those speeds you are hitting a concrete wall, especially the one clocked at 500mph underwater, our fastest submarine only does 50mph. So you're talking about trying to capture (even on film) something that's not really solid or at least can be solid and then phase back, it's like trying to catch gossamer, that's why nothing's happened in 80 years.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back