Alien/UFO Has anyone else on here seen a UFO?

Remove this Banner Ad

Ive seen 3.

2 together doing a plasma dance for 2 minutes 50 meters in the air in front of 15 people in 2003. 1 last year flying over the hills with like a blue hi beam on (the "fullness" of the light was like ultra hd!). Turned light off then I intercepted it over foodworks. Had an amber light on in the cabin. All of them were only the size of about 6/8 carparks.

If they're just plasma I'll just throw rocks at them next time I suggest everyone else do the same. But looks more like anti grav technology and they literally "power up" like a cartoon!
Yes mate, throw rocks at the UFO’s over foodworks....that’ll learn em!

Yes mate, throw rocks at the UFO’s over foodworks....that’ll learn em!

If it's vespense gas on a fault line the rocks will simply pass through them like a hologram and do nothing. I want to prove a point the triangles are real mock me all you want but one small rock is one giant throw for mankind.

I saw something very similar to this a couple of hours ago, but a little more spectacular. I'm in Melbourne's south east, and I was looking south. I reckon it was moving way too slowly to be a meteorite. I couldn't hear any jet sound, even way after it passed.

A quick Google search says it's most likely a contrail from a rocket in space, or was it something else? Is SpaceX up there again?

hqdefault.jpg

edit:
yep, it looks like it was SpaceX. No ufo, This is what I saw. A guy tweeted this photo

DvHRij8VAAUG2fM.jpg

Last edited:
One night while walking home I spotted 3 pink elephants with yellow monkeys on their backs.
...................or did I.................

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The way she describes them is exactly as many, many others have described. The 'nordic' looking ones. They are supposedly good. There's no way so many people could possibly all make up similar stories, not to mention she was in the 50s, long before she could have her mind altered by other similar stories

fde45491a76b01a58fb27098d46f5f43.jpg

UFO's exist, no doubt. We had one of the biggest cover up occur in Victoria at Westall High school in 1966.

It asks a lot of questions and there are many credible witnesses who have been threatened and warned not to speak.
Why???

UFO's exist, no doubt. We had one of the biggest cover up occur in Victoria at Westall High school in 1966.

It asks a lot of questions and there are many credible witnesses who have been threatened and warned not to speak.
Why???

Wow, siree, Bob-aroonee.
Now thats a UFO story for the ages. Never heard of it before, but thats gotta be THE best UFO close encounter ever. It wasnt just up in the sky, sketchy photos, the craft actually landed, actually there were two crafts, and they both landed and hundreds of kids saw the whole thing, corroborating every minute detail, and one kid even walked right up to them, literally a meter away with tons of other kids standing around near him.

I wonder if theres the full documentary of this on youtube? The video you posted above ends aggravatingly at 15 mins just as the investigator finds the channel 9 news canister empty. Grrr

Yes it's a good one GG.exe. I saw another doc on it a while back, a few more juicy bits in it that that 4 parter didnt touch on quite enough. In particular when the kids came into contact with the crafts. The other thing was how the girl who fainted near the craft and was taken away was never heard from again. The girls best friend tried to get on contact with her but was basically told she never existed and to stop being crazy. Pretty creepy. The family even moved away from their house from memory.

Very intriguing as you say. HOWEVER, the Zimbabwe story is better IMO. Somewhere in the 90s, at a school in Zimbabwe, at lunch time, a craft lands in the playground, and TWO ALIENS GET OUT. From memory they were small and black skinned. They communicated telepathically with some of the kids... amazing story. Anyway many of those kids can't even talk about it these days, too emotional of an experience. In particular one of the girls who 'spoke' to one of the aliens and was within a metre or two of it. Crazy stuff. She's in tears when she talks about it, can't get the words out etc.

Yes it's a good one GG.exe. I saw another doc on it a while back, a few more juicy bits in it that that 4 parter didnt touch on quite enough. In particular when the kids came into contact with the crafts. The other thing was how the girl who fainted near the craft and was taken away was never heard from again. The girls best friend tried to get on contact with her but was basically told she never existed and to stop being crazy. Pretty creepy. The family even moved away from their house from memory.

Very intriguing as you say. HOWEVER, the Zimbabwe story is better IMO. Somewhere in the 90s, at a school in Zimbabwe, at lunch time, a craft lands in the playground, and TWO ALIENS GET OUT. From memory they were small and black skinned. They communicated telepathically with some of the kids... amazing story. Anyway many of those kids can't even talk about it these days, too emotional of an experience. In particular one of the girls who 'spoke' to one of the aliens and was within a metre or two of it. Crazy stuff. She's in tears when she talks about it, can't get the words out etc.
Post the video of this Zimbabwean encounter immediately

Remove this Banner Ad

Back