roobear

Premiership Player
Nov 8, 2001
beneath the blue & white
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, Brooklyn Nets
According to Andy and Tim, after they read through the birthdays on SEN this morning they received a text about "North Melbourne Media & Communication Manager - and former Channel 9 Celebrity - Heath O'Loughlin" who turns 30 today.

The fact that the text was sent in by the birthday boy himself leads me to think he isn't trying to make a secret of it. And possibly would appreciate some well wishes. :)

So, post 'em here....

According to C'mon you blokes! and Tim, after they read through the birthdays on SEN this morning they received a text about "North Melbourne Media & Communication Manager - and former Channel 9 Celebrity - Heath O'Loughlin" who turns 30 today.

The fact that the text was sent in by the birthday boy himself leads me to think he isn't trying to make a secret of it. And possibly would appreciate some well wishes. :)

So, post 'em here....
Happy birthday, Heath.

Julida-Pappas-5501924.jpg

Heath, you are truly beautiful.

Heath is a chick?

Makes more sense why she is a vegetarian then I guess.

Happy birthday Miss O'Loughlin.

And to think I laughed at Royal Blue when he tried to crack on to Heath. Now it makes sense.

Righto - enough is enough.

I did not text SEN - one of my colleagues did that (Adam Aiello - aka Marinello).

My birthday was yesterday - thanks for the well wishes.

As for that photo - I am not actually in it, they just borrowed my red helicopter.

Also - today is the birthday of Rob Burton, the web producer/RooTube producer etc...

Righto - enough is enough.

I did not text SEN - one of my colleagues did that (Adam Aiello - aka Marinello).

My birthday was yesterday - thanks for the well wishes.

As for that photo - I am not actually in it, they just borrowed my red helicopter.

Also - today is the birthday of Rob Burton, the web producer/RooTube producer etc...
So you saying it is all bull?

Typical Heath. Always trying to pass the buck rather than take the bull by the horns.

You'd think that wisdom would have come to him by his ripe old age of 30 ;)

(Happy birthday champ)

I didn't need any more reasons to want to have your children. This helicopter news will send me over the edge of sanity.

Happy birthday for yesterday to you, and happy birthday today to Rob. I hope the two of you have something or someone suitable jumping out of a large cake.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Happy birthday for yesterday to you, and happy birthday today to Rob. I hope the two of you have something or someone suitable jumping out of a large cake.
Caroline-Wilson172.jpg

Okay so who is Royal Blue dating? Heath or Rob?

I know he's been practicing his Marilyn Monroe style "Happy Birthday Mr President!"

So which one of you birthday boys is the lucky recipient?

Okay so who is Royal Blue dating? Heath or Rob?

I know he's been practicing his Marilyn Monroe style "Happy Birthday Mr President!"

So which one of you birthday boys is the lucky recipient?

That would be JB, wouldn't it?

Anyhoo, happy belated Heathy. You give me some of the best late night phone calls ever (when you end the heavy breathing).

Anyhoo, happy belated Heathy. You give me some of the best late night phone calls ever (when you end the heavy breathing).

You too? Geez I'm beginning to feel like Elin Nordgren-Woods or whatever her name is. Damn you Heath!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back