GRFL Discussion 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Not much talk going on about what the other clubs are planning to do going forward. I would say they will play with 6 clubs next year and that will be the end.

Emu - would there be an appetite for the likes of Wandella and Macorna to join the Loddon Valley?

Would be interested in where Ultima sit in future discussions also

Emu - would there be an appetite for the likes of Wandella and Macorna to join the Loddon Valley?

Would be interested in where Ultima sit in future discussions also
That would be their best option if you look at senior football but they would be worried about the amount of clubs that don’t have under 18 teams in Loddon Valley. Both clubs have good numbers of juniors coming through and wouldn’t want to loose them.

That would be their best option if you look at senior football but they would be worried about the amount of clubs that don’t have under 18 teams in Loddon Valley. Both clubs have good numbers of juniors coming through and wouldn’t want to loose them.
If boort and other north central clubs join soon it could be ok. Murrabit are in no man's land as well, Ultima might merge with lalbert or Boga?

What happens if picola let hay in this year for next year, hay deserve a medal for the travel they've done for 30+ years

If boort and other north central clubs join soon it could be ok. Murrabit are in no man's land as well, Ultima might merge with lalbert or Boga?

What happens if picola let hay in this year for next year, hay deserve a medal for the travel they've done for 30+ years
If Marong and Maiden Gully leave the longest trip for Murrabit would be 1 1/2 hrs to Newbridge so would probably head that way as well

Not much talk going on about what the other clubs are planning to do going forward. I would say they will play with 6 clubs next year and that will be the end.
I did hear some talk linking Mathoura to the Golden Rivers. Hopefully they can grab a Club or two to survive.

Over 2 hours from Mathoura to Ultima or Nullawil is over 40 minutes more than Mathoura to Dookie.

Having other PDFNL clubs relatively close to Mathoura would probably see the Timbercutters stay put.
Nullawil are likely to be out of the League. It's an hour to Moulamein and Murrabit but agree it doesn't seem a great fit but that's what I heard.

A bit embarrassing for the league when you have netballers getting votes in the senior B&F

Attachments

• D2953461-2A2C-4B7E-9FE0-FCFC5943DB50.jpeg
    D2953461-2A2C-4B7E-9FE0-FCFC5943DB50.jpeg
    145.5 KB · Views: 96

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geez moulamein let an opportunity slip today, 3 goal lead at qtr time and then they start your number 1 ruck on the pine in the 2nd qtr, and let their control of the game go, why they didn't even have flight in as the ruck if they were going to give a daw a rest would have been better and where was a loose man to clog up nullys fwd half in the second qtr. Flight could have won them the game, also the standard of umpiring was poor, you don't pay a free if there's a collision

Geez moulamein let an opportunity slip today, 3 goal lead at qtr time and then they start your number 1 ruck on the pine in the 2nd qtr, and let their control of the game go, why they didn't even have flight in as the ruck if they were going to give a daw a rest would have been better and where was a loose man to clog up nullys fwd half in the second qtr. Flight could have won them the game, also the standard of umpiring was poor, you don't pay a free if there's a collision

Bit of an ordinary scene at the end with a member of tbe coaching staff or crowd involving himself in tbe blue

3 years for the supporter, from all reports the language used by the Moulamein supporters would make 6ix9ine blush. Hopefully, their family functions will boost player numbers in the future....;)

3 years for the supporter, from all reports the language used by the Moulamein supporters would make 6ix9ine blush. Hopefully, their family functions will boost player numbers in the future....;)
2 year’s for supporter, 2 Moula players got 6 weeks and a Nully player got 4. Moula’s runner found guilty of abusing umpire also but I haven’t heard his penalty

2 year’s for supporter, 2 Moula players got 6 weeks and a Nully player got 4. Moula’s runner found guilty of abusing umpire also but I haven’t heard his penalty
It's a pretty soft penalty for a supporter, who runs onto the ground and hits a player, it should be minimum 5 years. Moula lost the plot in the last qtr, Moloney led the way, is he their coach?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back