Goulburn Valley FL U/18s

Remove this Banner Ad

Will be right up there again. Have a team about as good as the one they had running around in last years grand final, maybe not quite as good.

Unless Echuca had a lot out on the weekend i can't see how they could be anywhere near as good as last years side. If so who are the players that have replaced Ismail,Walton,Childs,Hubbard,Edgar,Tonini and Costello ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

May be athletic but the kid struggles to kick a drop punt
i thnk your being very harsh on tommy. ive had the pleasure of playing with him over my junior years and ive never seen someone show so much improvement over the last three years. hes a fantastic ruckman with great endurance and a ripper leap

i thnk your being very harsh on tommy. ive had the pleasure of playing with him over my junior years and ive never seen someone show so much improvement over the last three years. hes a fantastic ruckman with great endurance and a ripper leap

m8 im not denying hes athletic, he just a *******k skill wise:thumbsu:

yet here u r commenting on a juniors thread........ nah good work thou, echuca united seniors would be a high standard im sure

Just sticking up for a mate who you're bagging out from behind a keyboard on a false name. ;)

Our seniors are a high standard mate, not that you'd have any idea though.

Just sticking up for a mate who you're bagging out from behind a keyboard on a false name. ;)

I'd rather play juniors in a gv side than play seniors in the murry league. i reckon u should stick to ya own thread mate ;)

I'd rather play juniors in a gv side than play seniors in the murry league. i reckon u should stick to ya own thread mate ;)
Just quietly having played both, murray league seniors is a lot better standard then gv thirds. As you would expect from bigger bodies and more years experience.

nah i would hav an idea sitting 10th.... not real impressive and lets not forget this is in the murray league.. yep real strong side ay

Remove this Banner Ad

Back