Goulburn Valley FL U/18s

Remove this Banner Ad

Rochy started slow in the 1st half, but hit their straps in the 2nd half to run out comfortable winners against Echuca. Echuca just didnt hav the legs, it seems tht they rely heavily on 5 or 6 players, and most of their midfielders love running forward but find it hard to run back when things get tough

Rochy started slow in the 1st half, but hit their straps in the 2nd half to run out comfortable winners against Echuca. Echuca just didnt hav the legs, it seems tht they rely heavily on 5 or 6 players, and most of their midfielders love running forward but find it hard to run back when things get tough
Things were looking bad for rochy in the first half, fight broke out nearing the end of second half which morris was on the bottom of, from that moment on i do not think morris got a touch and left a few others also scared to put there heads over the ball. Really shows how weak a majority of those players really are

nearing the end of the second half?... are you saying everyone in the echuca side is soft because at the end of the game they werent going as hard?

nearing the end of the second half?... are you saying everyone in the echuca side is soft because at the end of the game they werent going as hard?

sean morris is prepared to throw an elbow or clean up someone when their head is over the ball but when its his turn to go he is a pussy

i assume you mean 'end of the second quarter,' thats what i was clearing up.

i am from tat so obviously wasn't at the game. however i am surprised that you would say sean morris is a 'pussy.'

i assume you mean 'end of the second quarter,' thats what i was clearing up.

i am from tat so obviously wasn't at the game. however i am surprised that you would say sean morris is a 'pussy.'
ah yeh, got ya. Once u hit him with a strong tackle or bump a few times he seems to go missing and get very little of the ball

Things were looking bad for rochy in the first half, fight broke out nearing the end of second half which morris was on the bottom of, from that moment on i do not think morris got a touch and left a few others also scared to put there heads over the ball. Really shows how weak a majority of those players really are

Anybody hav any thoughts about how mansfield r goin at the moment?

Anybody hav any thoughts about how mansfield r goin at the moment?

I wathched a game in this league. you are all so bad, under 12's could show up and beat you guys, learn to get hard ball gets, u are all usless mother*******, worst leauge ever

(Log in to remove this ad.)

swans kept up with tigers for a half but u always felt tht the tigers could kick away, couple of the swans players are lookin abit beefy especially Will Bruiner wat happened to tht kid really gone missing as a football player

Was expectinga bit from Josh Mcdonald on the weekend as he has seemed to have started off his year pretty well. Obviously can only play well against s**t sides as he had one of the worst games i have seen played by a full forward. Had 4 shots on goal with 3 of them from free kicks that he should not have recieved and also gave away about 6 free kicks to our fullback who killed him all day. I really do not understand how he has kicked 20 something goals this year.

was wondering who are the standouts for the swannies this year, i see they have a few in the seniors each week so are never going to be full potential.

with shep.utd making a late run for finals and echuca with a tough run home its very likely tht echuca wont be playin finals this year:eek:

should rename this thread s.hickson because noone else wants to talk on here due to you and your sidekicks continual garbage.

echuca are likely to miss out going off the draw and early rounds form however they did get home against benella on the weekend which strengthened their chances.

to start the b&f topic off, hickson who will win rochys?

should rename this thread s.hickson because noone else wants to talk on here due to you and your sidekicks continual garbage.

echuca are likely to miss out going off the draw and early rounds form however they did get home against benella on the weekend which strengthened their chances.

Echuca had a few out on Saturday v Benalla too I think.

haha ah well it should be close due to n.marrone playin a lot of seniors games and now with d.williams, j.williams and m.bright starting to play a couple in 1's. i think there should only be a few votes in it but i reckon dillion williams will come out on top.

rito boys what are ya thorts on benallas thirds team this yr? they walk round thinkin there s**t hot when most of them are second rate receivers. played with most of them an dont recall many of them puttin head over ball or anythin. so, whats ur thoughts

Remove this Banner Ad

Back