Goulburn Valley FL U/18s

Remove this Banner Ad

sam21

Draftee
Dec 16, 2006
bendigo
AFL Club
St Kilda
yeah it does say abit about your league if someone off their face on drugs every weekend is in the top 10, it says more about him.

bread and butter if you knew anything about the kid you would know that he is probably the best bloke anyone could ever meet and he has never touched drugs. But i guess your a complete w***er and dont even know what he looks like who he plays for or what number he is?? do you.. get your facts right before spreading shirt rumours you tool.

Re: Goulburn Valley FL U/18's - Part 2

i think the teams remaining in the finals will note the echuca
Shepp result. Watch out Echuca are coming!!!!!!

Agree Echuca will be tough to beat. But beating Shepparton isn't a big achievement. Thought the margin would be bigger.

A few big games this week what is everyones predictions for the rochy v ky match for the spot in the granny and the swans v echuca match...

Does anybody know if ky 3rds will hav anybody bak this week hu they hav recently been missing

Does anybody know if ky 3rds will hav anybody bak this week hu they hav recently been missing
No one who didn't play last week I wouldn't think. Maybe Ayden McGill but not sure if he got dropped or is injured? A few in since the last time they played Rochy though. Wales, Reeves, Shellie and Young. Should be a good game, struggling to pick a winner.

pretty sure bread and butter would rack up more possesions in one quarter than the rest of you lot would, jon mccormick like i would say, racked up a 55 possy game this year hes a absolute freak, unlike letcher the spud

Yeah hu said anything about how bread n butter plays footy

I would assume that they would probly have a few comin back from ones and bushies........ Use rochy boys should s**t on em them this week anyways did a couple of weeks ago didnt yas?

My sources tell me Echuca are welcoming back Williams, Zanella, Evans and Herrick for Saturday's Prelim. They'll be hard to beat with these inclusions.

My sources tell me Echuca are welcoming back Williams, Zanella, Evans and Herrick for Saturday's Prelim. They'll be hard to beat with these inclusions.

Yeah I heard that too and Ky are dropping Pryde, Mangan, Lovison, Ogden and Vick for the Granny so they can play thirds:rolleyes:

What happened to use boys against ky on weeknd? Thought use woulda smashed the s**t out em like use did few weeks ago.......... What ur chances on beatin echcua this week? Whats everyone elses tip for this weeknd rochy vs echcua?

ky had a few out last time we played them and them players had a big influence in the weekends game. we also didnt take our opportunities if you look at the scores we actually had two more scoring shots then them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah I heard that too and Ky are dropping Pryde, Mangan, Lovison, Ogden and Vick for the Granny so they can play thirds:rolleyes:

Simple facts are that Pryde, Mangan and Lovison are not qualified so they will not be playing. Vick and Oggy are qualified having played the required three games (or been listed on the team sheet). Lovo has played one only and the other two nil.:cool:

None of them have played three games so that cant play -simple as that.

To confirm the conversation, we understand the rules in regard to players qualifying for finals is as follows:

1. To participate in a Seniors game of finals football a player must have played TWO Senior games with that Club.
2. To participate in the Under 18's final series a player must have played THREE Under 18 games with the Club
3. An Under 18 player(s) playing in the Seniors can play as many games as the Club desires in the Seniors however he must still play THREE games with the Under 18 side to qualify for finals in the Under 18 competition.

4. A player listed on a Under 18 Team Sheet is able to sit on the bench all day, as long as he is in appropriate football
clothing,and not enter the field of play, to register as having played in that game as part of finals qualifications

Simple facts are that Pryde, Mangan and Lovison are not qualified so they will not be playing. Vick and Oggy are qualified having played the required three games (or been listed on the team sheet). Lovo has played one only and the other two nil.:cool:

Note the sarcastic "roll eyes" face used in my previous post :p

watch out for d robinson from moama he is going to get a clearence and come play for echuca, he once kicked 4 goals in a game against barooga, abosulute gun!

i reckon a game between rochy and echuca in a prelim final would be far to rough for him anyway.. although it doesnt effect him much anyway considering his never got a contested ball in his life

Can't be that bad if he's in the starting 18 of a team about to play off for a spot in the Grand Final. Plays his role fairly well I'd say.

He got best on for Echuca in a losing U16s Grand Final last year, you don't get that if your hanging out the back being soft.

Can't be that bad if he's in the starting 18 of a team about to play off for a spot in the Grand Final. Plays his role fairly well I'd say.

He got best on for Echuca in a losing U16s Grand Final last year, you don't get that if your hanging out the back being soft.
Have u seen the kid play.. softest kid in the league by a long long way

Remove this Banner Ad

Back