MRP / Trib. Good Bloke Barrass Appeals

This Woods bloke is a deadset w ⚓️.

“The Cameron incident doesn’t apply here because of some subjective parameters I’ve just made up on the spot like I did last week”

Hasn’t played as many games and “on the lower end of careless” what the f*ck does that even mean? So now we have sub gradings for the the gradings?

Absolute kangaroo court with zero accountability

This Woods bloke is a deadset w ⚓️.

“The Cameron incident doesn’t apply here because of some subjective parameters I’ve just made up on the spot like I did last week”

Hasn’t played as many games and “on the lower end of careless” what the f*ck does that even mean? So now we have sub gradings for the the gradings?

Absolute kangaroo court with zero accountability

200 games compared to 130 odd means you are a better bloke.

Guessing you need to have a login? I've been to Schoeys profile and Zitas, neither are in chronological order, all old posts but in no particular order at all.
Oh yea. I remember trying to do it on pc once.
I think this is rich dickheads fault.

does this mean if someone had played 250 games that they would receive more lenience? would shannon hurn receive immunity?

Eagles absolutely taking the piss with those character references, and good on them. AFL have once again backing themselves into a corner with their ridiculous Cameron ruling. Every tribunal hearing from now until the end of time should just be a rundown of all the babies the player has kissed and the puppies they've saved from burning buildings.

why would number of games even mean anything in the context of a tribunal hearing

imagine going to a fair work hearing and claiming you couldn't breach workplace laws because you've been in the industry for x number of years
I suppose the AFL are saying due to how long Tommy's been in the system he should have 'known better'? It's BS... Walters head clearly hit the ball first. He got up and kicked the goal... He didn't hurt himself. Don't think he's given evidence against Tommy either...

"One free right hook to the face of a player of your choice."

I love the fact they are playing the good guy defense to test the AFL’s own stupidity

Whatever happens here they look stupid.
The longer it goes on the better chance we have of Barrass getting off. It's lose lose for the idiots at AFL house... Do they want to lose little or lose big? lol

Back