MRP / Trib. Good Bloke Barrass Appeals

Remove this Banner Ad

UseR2006

Premiership Player
Aug 2, 2020
AFL Club
West Coast
Getting ready for Tribunal watch for Good Bloke Barrass.
I mean he's got it all.

Premierships
1713772343510.png

All-Australian Squad
1713772457363.png
B + F
1713772510311.png
Community Work with the McGovern Foundation and the Wanderer Program
1713772879728.png

Sure he may not have hit 200 games yet, but the flag surely makes up for it.

and if not, Can you really be rubbed out for a player rubbing his noggin on the ball that is in his possession?
1713773018965.png

Plus he's a docker, does it really count?
I rest my case.

Compelling evidence there.

Episode 2 Judge GIF by The Simpsons

Its been delayed until tomorrow. Probably for the best, the outcome wont be swayed by the results of the Hogan/Greene appeals.
I saw that it was tomorrow, didn't know they delayed it intentionally.
Probably a good thing. Can't see Green getting off but Hogan might, maybe.

Its been delayed until Wednesday. Probably for the best, the outcome wont be swayed by the results of the Hogan/Greene appeals.

Do you say this stuff coz you believe it or have realised you've become a meme and are owning it?

Do you say this stuff coz you believe it or have realised you've become a meme and are owning it?
I havent been following along with other MRO challenges with other clubs in recent times but it always seems to me that, apart from a couple of occasions, once someone has been cleared, any other cases and penalties that are looked at that same evening are usually upheld.

I havent been following along with other MRO challenges with other clubs in recent times but it always seems to me that, apart from a couple of occasions, once someone has been cleared, any other cases and penalties that are looked at that same evening are usually upheld.

I know, I'm well across what you believe happens to the rest of the cases at the tribunal when the first one gets cleared. I guess in reference to my question it's still the former.

What I would pay to be able to live stream this tribunal. I have no doubt Tom will be the smartest person in the room and would love to see the look on their faces when he eloquently offers up his defence with words they've never even heard before.

Moneybags KC and Tommy B shuffling their paperwork.

Austin Powers Nerd GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Barrass is such a good bloke that he let Charlie Dixon remember what it feels like to kick goals

I once saw Tom stand up to let an elderly lady sit down on the bus
I saw him on a bus that was so full that it had no empty seats left.

He got down on all fours and became the seat. He let two old ladies and a disadvantaged youth use his abundance of back as a seat.

This bus was non-stop from Mandurah to Alkimos and he didn't complain once.

I saw him on a bus that was so full that it had no empty seats left.

He got down on all fours and became the seat. He let two old ladies and a disadvantaged youth use his abundance of back as a seat.

This bus was non-stop from Mandurah to Alkimos and he didn't complain once.
And this is how he really hurt his back too!

Now I may be wrong but I would say that this wouldn't be a board meme if it hadn't been proven incorrect over and over again?

Surprised there is not an Online petition that is sent to all 100k Members confirming he is a good bloke.

AFL really pissed their pants with the Charlie Cameron appeal. They really are idiots by opening themselves up with such inconsistencies....

Surprised there is not an Online petition that is sent to all 100k Members confirming he is a good bloke.

AFL really pissed their pants with the Charlie Cameron appeal. They really are idiots by opening themselves up with such inconsistencies....
100% it was an ok charge initially one week wasn't wrong but damn did they lose it with the appeal.
That justification was laughable and now it's the standard for the year.

GG AFL
mom son GIF

To be fair, the tribunal has been an inconsistent mess for years, designed to give the AFL the outcomes they want at their discretion.

Remember when Hall was cleared to play after KO'ing Staker, or when NN was banned for not calculating the force x weight differential prior to tackling?

To be fair, the tribunal has been an inconsistent mess for years, designed to give the AFL the outcomes they want at their discretion.

Remember when Hall was cleared to play after KO'ing Staker, or when NN was banned for not calculating the force x weight differential prior to tackling?
Didn't Hall cop seven weeks for that?
The irony being that he fooked his wrist in the same game which happened to be a 7-8 week injury?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back