MRP / Trib. Good Bloke Barrass Appeals

AFL proves again that they're a joke.

Exceptional circumstances only if you have played 200+ games 🙄 come on. Sorry TB has only played 138, is a premiership player and B&F winner.

Is it punishment determined by outcome or potential? Still no clearer. Backflipped from their outcome position to potential injury. Happy for it to be potential, or based on risk level or tackling action but ******* be consistent.
If it’s potential, the guy swinging his fists at his opponents face probably should have been suspended also…

Separately, is anyone even remotely surprised by the outcome of the tribunal results. Just an absolute joke of a league.

It’s just another case of the AFL making up rules to penalise us. We have had so many of them over the years, from the official investigation into the drug saga going on at our club, which isn’t happening at Melbourne or Sydney or Western Bulldogs for any of these other guys that have been caught with cocaine in the last year or two.
We had the Nic Nat “guess the weight of his opponent before he tackles” decision which was absolute bullshit.
We’ve had the investigation into the umpires being affected by boos at our stadium because apparently we are the only fans that boo. 🤦‍♀️
And now we have Tom Barrass who did the same thing that Charlie Cameron did the week before, and despite his good record record and work in the community which is exactly the same as Charlie Cameron, he doesn’t get let off the charge.
It’s absolute rubbish but what else would you expect from an organisation that manipulates results and the competition to suit whatever they feel is right at the time.

Can't say I rate David Grace KC.

He would be a totally revered ‘rainmaker’ if he represented a big Vicco club. He has to deal with the apparent inequalities representing us.

I’m pretty sure he does a massive amount of work for us pro bono too. Remember reading that a year or so ago.

But it’s not really my lane here I’m sure Miguel will jump in soon and take over

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Did they actually mention that the reason why Cameron got overturned was because Cameron was the smaller guy tackling the bigger guy but unfortunately Barrass was the bigger guy tackling the smaller guy even though both tackles were pretty much identical. Did they mention any of that, if not then it's absolutely bullsh*t but if they did actually say it at the tribunal then I can understand.

It be nice if the club can appeal again provided they didn't mention the "bigger guy" card and say "Hang on Charlie Cameron used the good bloke card and he got off yet, Barrass doesn't? This is bullsh*t."

Did they actually mention that the reason why Cameron got overturned was because Cameron was the smaller guy tackling the bigger guy but unfortunately Barrass was the bigger guy tackling the smaller guy even though both tackles were pretty much identical. Did they mention any of that, if not then it's absolutely bullsh*t but if they did actually say it at the tribunal then I can understand.

It be nice if the club can appeal again provided they didn't mention the "bigger guy" card and say "Hang on Charlie Cameron used the good bloke card and he got off yet, Barrass doesn't? This is bullsh*t."
This shouldn't be a surprise to anyone:

https://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/ni...d/news-story/0988ab62c4019df53467207794c5801d

Back