Review Good, Bad, Keeping shape, keeping shat - Crows V Bombers

Remove this Banner Ad

Nicks trotting out the old "opposition were good" line just reinforces my opinion that we need to sack him asap. What does this bloke think he's getting paid to do exactly?
The main reason the opposition contine to be better than us is because we are being out coached!

Meanwhile Nicks still has nfi...

It was a problem for a lot of last week too.
It has been a problem for multiple seasons.

We simply miss easy targets far too often...way more often than any of the top teams.
We kicked 16.4 and had 18 marks inside 50 last week, how was it a problem for a ‘lot of last week too’? That looks like a blip unfortunately, but our ball movement and skills were good against Carlton.

Nicks trotting out the old "opposition were good" line just reinforces my opinion that we need to sack him asap. What does this bloke think he's getting paid to do exactly?
Plus Essendon aren't good. They're a middling team at best.

Have a look at the Nicks thread and old posts that I pasted, he did it in his first game as coach

We kicked 16.4 and had 18 marks inside 50 last week, how was it a problem for a ‘lot of last week too’? That looks like a blip unfortunately, but our ball movement and skills were good against Carlton.

The field kicking and missing easy targets was still an issue.
Our goal kicking was much better than usual but we still wasted a hell of a lot of ball between the arcs.

Doesn't help when the majority of kick in are done by bomb king Smith, Hinge did them as well so seem to be instructed but then Worrell did a few long kick to free players.
Is there evidence in the history of the world of Brodie Smith kicking out and doing anything different than the bomb to right half back?
Such a school boy tactic of just "kick it as far from our goals as possible".

Oh ... And we're so good at contested pack marks too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back