List Mgmt. Glenn Luff - Has resigned as list manager

Remove this Banner Ad

Was there actually too much wrong with what Cornes said though? Luff was a list manager that position is one that ownership and responsibility must be taken. Sure you don’t want to be taken down in public but whether you agree or not it seemed to be genuine observations based on what was in front of us, I’d prefer that than Caros baseless opinion presented as fact.

Even for a rebuilding side our list is a mess, he has done responsibility for that.

If he thinks that’s bad at least he had an opportunity to address it if he felt it was out of line or fox the problem.

No there’s nothing wrong with Corn having an opinion, I’m just saying he definitely singled him out and he needs to own that.

Can’t go around being the NQR version of Steven A Smith and then backtrack when feelings get hurt. Corn wants to be the sensationalist villain then fine, but he has to own it.

ON WHY GLENN LUFF POTENTIALLY FELT UNSUPPORTED

BA: That’s a question for Glenn. Could I, the management team, could Brady (Rawlings), could the club be better? We could always be better in so many areas. We’re not putting our head in the sand saying ‘it’s not us, it’s him’. We strive to be better every day.

I’ve spoken to Mark and spoken to Luffy. I’m not going to divulge private conversations.

We were surprised (by Glenn’s departure). Would we like to keep him? Yes, we would. I made that clear to Glenn when we chatted. The door is open. If Glenn wants to have some time, have a bit of a spell, the door is open and the job is there and we’d love to have him.

BA: That’s a question for Glenn. Could I, the management team, could Brady (Rawlings), could the club be better? We could always be better in so many areas. We’re not putting our head in the sand saying ‘it’s not us, it’s him’. We strive to be better every day.

I’ve spoken to Mark and spoken to Luffy. I’m not going to divulge private conversations.

We were surprised (by Glenn’s departure). Would we like to keep him? Yes, we would. I made that clear to Glenn when we chatted. The door is open. If Glenn wants to have some time, have a bit of a spell, the door is open and the job is there and we’d love to have him.

That's an interesting one.

Well then Corn why did you block me on the twitter? If you can't handle the scrutiny I mean.

Oh yes I may have gotten a little personal with my children of the corn gag. I thought it funny tbh.

I called him the #kingofshittakes. He responded to me but he’s the mushroom king.

Did you use a real name or an obvious fake name? Only ask because a lot tend to block alias accounts.

Lmao he quit? So we’re gonna wait for him to change his mind and come back?

What is the context to this?

I called him the #kingofshittakes. He responded to me but he’s the mushroom king.

Did you use a real name or an obvious fake name? Only ask because a lot tend to block alias accounts.

My only account that I had AFLFlatulator and as someone pointed out I should have gone with AFLatulator- oh well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We were surprised (by Glenn’s departure). Would we like to keep him? Yes, we would. I made that clear to Glenn when we chatted. The door is open. If Glenn wants to have some time, have a bit of a spell, the door is open and the job is there and we’d love to have him

That's an interesting one.

Sure is. I am trying to stay very positive, but I really don't like the messaging on that at all.

It really didn't need to be said and imho, shouldn't have.

Sure is. I am trying to stay very positive, but I really don't like the messaging on that at all.

It really didn't need to be said and imho, shouldn't have.

Translation: he quit, he quit, he quit. No Brad Scott payouts this time.

Lmao he quit? So we’re gonna wait for him to change his mind and come back?

What is the context to this?

Who knows if he quit or was pushed, tale for another day I guess.

People quitting in the workplace when times get tough are a dime a dozen.

What I have heard from all the media from NMFC is that they are trying to build a high performance environment where people are challenged for their actions and behaviors. As fans, we should want a core that won’t settle for being mediocre, so I’m happy to hear this messaging and won’t shed a tear for those that don’t have the drive in them.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Translation: he quit, he quit, he quit. No Brad Scott payouts this time.

OK great if so, makes sense.

I just don't think "we'd welcome him back" etc was necessary, but i'm probably being a tad harsh and frankly I couldn't give a Flying F* on what we say so long as the bloke is gone from our club one way or another.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back