List Mgmt. Geoff Walsh | Returns to NMFC for a short-term advisory role

Remove this Banner Ad

100%

The worst was the Bulldogs game in his first season. Chipping it around the half back line. Dogs just had to sit back until we made an error. Rinse and repeat. Part of me died that day.
I attended both GF thrashings.

Wing views give you a pretty good idea of what's happening on the field and unfortunately what we were seeing didn't leave us with much confidence in Noble.

We have to mitigate the squads ability to make it twice as hard to score and that should be mitigated mostly by coaching and emphasis on ball movement as well as skills.

100%

The worst was the Bulldogs game in his first season. Chipping it around the half back line. Dogs just had to sit back until we made an error. Rinse and repeat. Part of me died that day.
The dogs just had to have a loose number across CHB or just 45 out from goal. It was certain we would turn it over just beyond the arc.

We were all over the joint. The coaching was horrendous.

Good. Thank you KC.

I think he is massively overrated as WCE are a complete mess and we are arguably worse under his watch.
The only real puzzler Snozz has made under his watch looks to be CCJ - it may pay off too.

Tarrant wanted out and we managed to keep him for a year longer than when he first wanted out.

Brown - it shows we made the right decision not to sign him up for an extended high value contract.

What glaring mistakes has Brady made? Pretty much all other list management stuff that's impacted negatively was before his time.

The only real puzzler Snozz has made under his watch looks to be CCJ - it may pay off too.

Tarrant wanted out and we managed to keep him for a year longer than when he first wanted out.

Brown - it shows we made the right decision not to sign him up for an extended high value contract.

What glaring mistakes has Brady made? Pretty much all other list management stuff that's impacted negatively was before his time.
Ziebell got a 2 year deal and Xerri's 3 year deal is puzzling.

Having said that I am happy to keep Brady at the club where he can learn under Clarko and Viney.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting. Ed heavily implied the job was Walsh's a week or two ago.

A lot of irony involved with this. Walsh did our review and as a result Noble was sacked. Noble then does St Kilda's review and Walsh gets hired.

Funny world.
Not really sure how to take it, but this development kind of feels a little compromised and uncomfortable to me.

No real rational reason to justify that I can think of but yes, the irony here is seems a little bit conflict of interest. Will certainly help the Saints in preparing for games against us you’d think.

Not really sure how to take it, but this development kind of feels a little compromised and uncomfortable to me.

No real rational reason to justify that I can think of but yes, the irony here is seems a little bit conflict of interest. Will certainly help the Saints in preparing for games against us you’d think.
No more or less than when any coach or staff goes to another club I would have thought.

im surprised we didnt offer him a full time role
We may well have done. Perhaps he only wanted the head of football role and not CEO, maybe what he saw at the club scared him off, maybe st kilda offered him a briefcase of cash. Who knows.

No more or less than when any coach or staff goes to another club I would have thought.

We may well have done. Perhaps he only wanted the head of football role and not CEO, maybe what he saw at the club scared him off, maybe st kilda offered him a briefcase of cash. Who knows.

I’m happy with Viney.

If the only thing he does is body shame them into the gym more, it’s a tick from me.

Everything that happened on field while Walsh was around is basically out the window.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back