List Mgmt. Geoff Walsh | Returns to NMFC for a short-term advisory role

Remove this Banner Ad

Poor saints don't have much luck
Episode 2 Whatever GIF

No chance. He's arguably a bigger signing then Ross & was a key reason Ross actually agreed to the job.

This combined with the timing (which couldn't be worse for new applicants)...
I think you are probably right. 'Personal reasons' is usually code but may not be in this case.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geoff: So, what is the rebuild strategy?
Ross: Rebuild? We are pushing for a flag, mate.
Geoff: Oh, you have a plan?
Ross: Yeah, going to get my hands on as many big bodied players as I can, shove as many around the ball as humanly possible and anyone who doesn't fit I am going to throw down back to choke the life out of the contest.
Geoff: I need to go home and spend more time with my cat.

Huge blow for the Saints (that's a shame🙄)don't come much better than Geoff Walsh.I hope all is well with Walshy.

No chance. He's arguably a bigger signing then Ross & was a key reason Ross actually agreed to the job.

This combined with the timing (which couldn't be worse for new applicants)...
maybe ross is getting sacked too

The report also recommended closer collaboration between list management and coaching, and more clarity around the roles of the player performance and performance psychology teams. Both of these areas which will be a focus for Todd Viney as the new General Manager of Football going forward. We have already seen some key outcomes that came off the back of Geoff’s work and the final structure will be in place ahead of the start of pre-season in November.

Good to see almost a year on we've made virtually no progress in this area.

I still want to see the gorey details but we'll never get it.

Good to see almost a year on we've made virtually no progress in this area.

I still want to see the gorey details but we'll never get it.
That’s right the supporters we never get to see that report personally I don’t think Geoff Walsh should have not done the report but an outsider with no ties to north in any way.
But the club got a mate in to do it so there.
A true report would have been put the AFL Men’s side of the club as the number 1 priority with the focus been on recruitment of decent skilled players not players that are coming off major injuries,strength and conditioning and a massive skill program.
But as we we speak this club is more worried about leadership BS lunches ,The Huddle ,The AWFL and feeding the egos of a certain family and there groupies that throw a bit of $$$ into the NMFC.
I have been a member/supporter since the 70s I put $$$ into this club like everyone else who also does that wants this club to move up the ladder but it’s look grim for 2024 already and we still in 2023.
This club talks about leadership start Fu:king showing it sack Rawlings,Clayton,Gavin Brown and that fool who ever is doing the fitness today otherwise just keep the BS charade going.
Supporters and members are angry and pissed off as what is happening at this club and it is nothing short of Genocide.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back