List Mgmt. Geoff Walsh | Returns to NMFC for a short-term advisory role

Remove this Banner Ad

Sounds like Walshy wants to move on and is in the process of transferring to Cam all the IP he has collated over the years.

He's been a good footy and North person has Walshy.

Done alot for this footy club, and been around the league for ages. Good footy man.

Joyce will be a busy man, does he move on from list management now?.

More importantly who will Scotts whinge to in the box if Cam is sitting down at the bench?

Geoff 's been in footy a looooooooong time. We all gotta retire one day.

? Who here works part-time ?

I work when i want too that's kinda part time. Sometimes im forced to work when i don't want too aswell but. Just went and fixed a leak in my bro's water main cos he was at work and his missus was freaking out.

Gonna send him a fake invoice at public holiday rates. Invoice will look strange as im a chippy... not sure how to charge him by the metre for this...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I work when i want too that's kinda part time. Sometimes im forced to work when i don't want too aswell but. Just went and fixed a leak in my bro's water main cos he was at work and his missus was freaking out.

Gonna send him a fake invoice at public holiday rates. Invoice will look strange as im a chippy... not sure how to charge him by the metre for this...

Was your job at Geoff's place?

Sounds like Walshy wants to move on and is in the process of transferring to Cam all the IP he has collated over the years.

He's been a good footy and North person has Walshy.

You're right, he has been a good North person, but I'm not so sure he's been a particularly good football. For starters, he's a human being.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back