List Mgmt. Geoff Walsh | Returns to NMFC for a short-term advisory role

Remove this Banner Ad

Nothing is locked in, on this front.
I'm gonna go ahead and assume we end up with Joyces again, only because Tom "not a chief reporters ********" Browne reported it.

Nothing is locked in, on this front.
Is our soft cap the issue?
Honestly if they charged me an extra $50 on my membership I’d pay it.
Just get it ****ing done.

hot-shots-cleaning-ears.gif

This is a great get.
We have not had a great footy boss since he left.
He came to us in the summer of 2013-14 and then got poached by the Pies after Rocket left at the end of 2016 when we opted to rebuild. We played finals each year he was here.

He then had the Pies in a granny in 2018, prelim 2019 and finals 2020 before retiring.

This is absolutely a gem appointment. Well done Sonja.

I hope he’s given the same level of authority he had over Brad, as Joyce f***** the joint when he took over.
No surprises Bucks struggled and was also gone months after Walsh retired.
I never thought Walsh was an option but clearly there’s interest there and I think his track record stacks up as good as any.

By any means Im not saying he’s a worldbeater either. He’s a consummate professional and we are ****ing desperate for some structure.

Even something as minor as being on the panel at Carlton that got Voss in has everyone sucking the Blues **** this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who is getting the boot for him though??
Hopefully Paul Roos’ Zoom invoices and his leadership consultancy firm that we are paying hundreds of thousands to for f*** knows what.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back