Alex Wright (Norwood)

Jack Tuthill

North Launceston

Ins:

Outs:

Michael Stingel (Norwood)
Tom Bennett
Corey Nankervis

* will only add confirmed as there are obviously heaps of rumours out there.

* post here and I’ll add on

Last edited:
Kingborough vs North Launnie grand final next week!
I hear it's at North Hobart? Is Blunnie unavailable?
Watched bits of the live stream this arvo, terrible game up to the last quarter when NL started getting a run on. Can't see NL beating Kingborough on that display but stranger things have happened!!

Kingborough vs North Launnie grand final next week!
I hear it's at North Hobart? Is Blunnie unavailable?
Watched bits of the live stream this arvo, terrible game up to the last quarter when NL started getting a run on. Can't see NL beating Kingborough on that display but stranger things have happened!!

NL haven't been playing all that well for a while.
The last Qtr saw them get it together a bit better. Clarence had played an excellent defensive game up until then. They just hadn't scored enough themselves when they had the chance.
It should be a good GF. NL experience v the up & coming new boys on the block.
Kingston have been building for years so I hope they take their opportunity before the TSL gets destroyed once again by AFLTas.

NL haven't been playing all that well for a while.
The last Qtr saw them get it together a bit better. Clarence had played an excellent defensive game up until then. They just hadn't scored enough themselves when they had the chance.
It should be a good GF. NL experience v the up & coming new boys on the block.
Kingston have been building for years so I hope they take their opportunity before the TSL gets destroyed once again by AFLTas.
Kingborough have a much more experienced team outside Avent, Brad and Lee.

They will win, NL can’t score enough. Clarence blew it imo.

After Kingstons win on the weekend I’d be genuinely interested on who you’d all rank as the best premiership teams from 2009 onwards.
Slightly biased but I’d have Glenorchy’s 2016 team up there.
Obviously Launy and NL 3peats are quite high as well

After Kingstons win on the weekend I’d be genuinely interested on who you’d all rank as the best premiership teams from 2009 onwards.
I think the best team was the year Tom Couch coached North Launceston. Have a look at that side. Wow.

I think the best team was the year Tom Couch coached North Launceston. Have a look at that side. Wow.
Some of those Launceston Blues teams weren't too bad either.
Congratulations to KT. Like the whole Kingston area, they've been growing. A well deserved Premiership.
It'll be interesting to see how much clubs shell out for recruits next year. ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Launceston will be very young this year by the looks of it, Glenorchy will probably jump ahead of them.
North Launceston have also lost both their captain and vice-captain as well a lot of depth especially fringe senior players from their development league side.

Numbers suggest South in 2013 can't be discounted...! That squad utterly monstered lesser teams and regularly took out their main rivals - it also went through an unsettling period knowing their team was doomed before making the GF, and afterwards most of them signed up for a completely new franchise which then made the next GF as well. That squad also became the only Tasmanian team ever to win a game against a senior mainland league team in a national club knockout comp, beating 2013 SANFL premiers West Adelaide. Additionally, when Lton and North a few years back looked like they were about to dominate the TSL forever and a few southerners here were freaking out about it like a bunch of wet fingernailed drag queens, the conversation seemed to revolve around the absence of South creating a power imbalance and their ex-players creating super teams elsewhere...Dylan Riley was having a purple patch around this time. South messed with everyone's heads after a single flag...it was worth sitting through three decades of abject mediocrity, putting it nicely, to see that...

Launceston will be very young this year by the looks of it, Glenorchy will probably jump ahead of them.
North Launceston have also lost both their captain and vice-captain as well a lot of depth especially fringe senior players from their development league side.
Its the silly season!.
We'll soon see how they line up, but I don't see Glenorchy jumping over anyone. Perhaps its more that NL, Launy & maybe NHFC will be in the same basket, (basket case that is;))
I expect Clarence to be ok, It sort of looks like the 2 old regional teams, Lauderdale & Kingston will be the front runners. Oh how the mighty have fallen, maybe;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back