News General sports discussions

Remove this Banner Ad

What a final...

Even though my player lost, delaying or stopping a record breaking moment, it’s unreal to see to emergence of someone special.

Two grand slams already at 20 years old and I can only imagine a 5 set final to be like an AFL grand final where it’s actually close.

Well done Alcaraz

Good effort by Harris, copped some good hits one hit in the last round was a absolute bewty, has a good chin, just not up to the other girls class…

Not yet. She’s 26. Has good in and out but beaten by a tough nuggety Australian champion.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Good effort by Harris, copped some good hits one hit in the last round was a absolute bewty, has a good chin, just not up to the other girls class…
Yeah,Harris wasn't protecting herself from the incoming right fist.
She'll learn a lot from this fight.
Harris ended up with a lump like a golf ball under her eye,nasty stuff.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not yet. She’s 26. Has good in and out but beaten by a tough nuggety Australian champion.

Fair enough, she was up against a good AC fighter…
I think Taylor needs to work on evolving her punching combinations, still way young enough to improve and get better to go that level further…

Fair enough, she was up against a good AC fighter…
I think Taylor needs to work on evolving her punching combinations, still way young enough to improve and get better to go that level further…

Sure she got beat. But Tayla stoud the champion. Learnings.

Tayla was belted badly, one judge was absolutely right scoring the fight 79-73 whilst the other 2 scored it a draw which is mind boggling. It wasn’t close at all

Definitely won’t be at footy training tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

The FIBA World Cup tips off tonight with our Boomers taking on Finland at 6 PM (AEDT)

Can't wait to see what our prodigal unicorn in Josh Giddey can bring on the International Stage !

It's a big call, but he is well on his way to become our all time greatest men's basketballer.

His on court IQ and passing is simply off the charts !

The FIBA World Cup tips off tonight with our Boomers taking on Finland at 6 PM (AEDT)

Can't wait to see what our prodigal unicorn in Josh Giddey can bring on the International Stage !

It's a big call, but he is well on his way to become our all time greatest men's basketballer.

His on court IQ and passing is simply off the charts !
Sure, but he's no Pendlebury.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back