News General sports discussions

Remove this Banner Ad

it didn't help things - you could see the justification in the sub-primates as they responded to their weapon being flung back at them - bloke on the radio had a good idea, anyone caught with a flare, carrying, handling, supplying, bringing into the ground - mandatory $20K fine - end of.........

No one comes out of it looking good.
There's no doubt he should've been more careful when throwing the flares to security. He may have only thrown a flare into the crowd once but that was still pretty careless. However let's not equate what he did to the violence of the crowd.

There's no doubt he should've been more careful when throwing the flares to security. He may have only thrown a flare into the crowd once but that was still pretty careless. However let's not equate what he did to the violence of the crowd.

I made my posts about the crowd violence which was disgraceful, in other posts. The video I posted just above was one I hadn’t seen yet, so was just focused on that.

The next major big name/global male Aussie sports star imo.

Just turned 20 Years old too.

I remember growing up watching his old man Warrick strut his stuff for the Melbourne Tigers, he was what Jack Dyer would say a Good, Ordinary Player, you wouldn't believe he could sire such a basketball prodigy of a Son, whom I am somewhat confident will lead Australia one day to an Olympic Gold Medal

He is building up quite a cult following now in the US is Josh :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My mate caught the ball from the game-winning field goal at the Super Bowl

He'd get a fortune for it, but I hope he doesn't sell it. Frame it and keep it for a lifetime.

Do a deal with the Chiefs, allow them to display it at the club HQ, but retain ownership and receive ongoing (small) royalties

My mate caught the ball from the game-winning field goal at the Super Bowl

WOW what are the odds

2343cadc4bb96931fad63d406bfd8cdd

That is so cool and look at the atmosphere around it. Everyone giving him hi fives and even the security guard is happy for him. If that happened here, there would have been an almighty melee for the ball.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back