News General sports discussions

Remove this Banner Ad

gotta say when the storm-boys aren't involved my nrl interest drops by around 50% but I'll still be watching - especially since the entertainment is going to be akin to the afl going with BABBA............
I said........

No idea where to post this (and if we possibly have a departed sports star thread), but as a resident of Qld (and I know this extends beyond Qld), my heart goes out to family and friends at passing of Carl Webb.

No idea where to post this (and if we possibly have a departed sports star thread), but as a resident of Qld (and I know this extends beyond Qld), my heart goes out to family and friends at passing of Carl Webb.

Lost a very close friend one year ago to MND. 34 married with two younguns, insidious illness that robs people of their dignity.

he's back

43eb995f0dbc359a8f8ca16925ae8943

(Log in to remove this ad.)

check out that scoreboard in dharamshala at lunch on day 2.............that's a beautiful set of numbers - we can all thank england for teaching the world bazball and how to lose a series so comprehensively..............england 218 india 264/1........

Remove this Banner Ad

Back