General Sport Discussion (non-AFL)

Remove this Banner Ad

I always knew Head was fantastic but last night confirmed it.
QoE3HJ.gif

What’s the clown want sympathy for now?
‘Took me under his wing’: Nick Kyrgios thanks Andy Murray for spotting signs of self-harm amid emotional Piers Morgan interview

Nick Kyrgios has thanked Andy Murray for helping him overcome thoughts of suicide after he spotted signs of self-harm on the Aussie, The Sun reports.

The 28-year-old tennis star bravely opened up about his mental health struggles during an upcoming episode of Piers Morgan Uncensored on TalkTV - set to air on Saturday morning AEDT.

Kyrgios detailed his problems from four years ago when he suffered with depression and substance abuse after previously revealing that he was admitted to a psychiatric ward in London after losing to Rafael Nadal at Wimbledon in 2019.

Hard for us "normal" people to know what it would be like to live in the spotlight, I don't think Kyrgios has committed any hanging offences over the years, he was just immature and wanted to put forward a rebel persona.... as has been demonstrated over and over in the past by many celebrities money is good but it doesn't necessarily make you happy.

‘Took me under his wing’: Nick Kyrgios thanks Andy Murray for spotting signs of self-harm amid emotional Piers Morgan interview

Nick Kyrgios has thanked Andy Murray for helping him overcome thoughts of suicide after he spotted signs of self-harm on the Aussie, The Sun reports.

The 28-year-old tennis star bravely opened up about his mental health struggles during an upcoming episode of Piers Morgan Uncensored on TalkTV - set to air on Saturday morning AEDT.

Kyrgios detailed his problems from four years ago when he suffered with depression and substance abuse after previously revealing that he was admitted to a psychiatric ward in London after losing to Rafael Nadal at Wimbledon in 2019.

Hard for us "normal" people to know what it would be like to live in the spotlight, I don't think Kyrgios has committed any hanging offences over the years, he was just immature and wanted to put forward a rebel persona.... as has been demonstrated over and over in the past by many celebrities money is good but it doesn't necessarily make you happy.
I could never get behind him and it’s beyond me why the sports media keep pumping him up the way they do when 9 out of 10 people I’ve heard talking about him can’t stand him.

I went down to the AO a few years ago and he was playing Thomas Brdich and I reckon three quarters of the crowd at centre court were going for Brdich and of course Kyrgios was acting the clown, playing up to his posse of about a dozen blokes in his coaches area all the while carrying on like a turkey and Brdich easily won in three sets with the full support of the crowd.

There’s plenty other young men on the tour who are the same age or younger and are everything Kyrgios is not; professional, respectful, humble and you could go on, hence why he is so unlikable and urelatable and I think why many many people have no time for him whatsoever and this is just another PR attempt a month out from the AO to garner sympathy and support which most can see right through. Yawn.

I like Nick as a player and a person, and you're right he's done nothing wrong. He's an emotional guy with white line fever

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back