Geelong game moved and 4 put on LTI list

Remove this Banner Ad

No he doesn't need to be as Dodd can take up the space but that doesnt mean he shouldn't be.
Most the rookies have shown they could be elevated to me but it just depends how the coaching staff rate the pre season and how they followed their instructions.There has been times during the games they have thrown them in the deep end and it has looked bad as a whole but from that they could see who will stand up and who need more time.

Spot on for this post:thumbsu: (well at least for Barlow, JVB, Deboer, Pearce & Silvani). I also wouldn't rule out Shepheard later in the year if he gets his act together - but he and Sibosado are well off the track at the moment.

As for the Pearce debate. I'm not sold him as yet either. But has shown good signs at all levels he has played at (Colts, U18's WA MVP, Swan Districts & hasn't looked out of place at AFL), which is a real good thing. I dont think his pace is an issue and he sure does kick it a long way. But boy is he chunky and he really needs to refine the ball drop matter because not only does it give opposition time to catch him or smother but he really telegraphs what he is going to to do with the kick a la the Kangaroos game in the dying minutes:thumbsdown:.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back