Game Day Friday Night Sudden Death-Match- Celler-Dweller Rumble Vs Bombers @MCG 19:50 AEDT April 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sounds old fashioned, But goody is entitled to a spray during this break. I'd be so ****ing disappointed if i twas him. This week he said there is no more excuses and they're not even rocking up to play

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sounds old fashioned, But goody is entitled to a spray during this break. I'd be so ******* disappointed if i twas him. This week he said there is no more excuses and they're not even rocking up to play

It's not effort at all in the slightest it's the ridiculous zone defence we are using

Sounds old fashioned, But goody is entitled to a spray during this break. I'd be so ******* disappointed if i twas him. This week he said there is no more excuses and they're not even rocking up to play
Dunno. How about the coaches look inwards for a moment and ask themselves wtf they are doing in their preparation

We’ve played 5 minutes of decent football again.

Teams have the mindset ‘weather the storm then dominate them’ plan with us. And it works every time because we play 5 minutes a quarter then hand over control.

Jesus, think you'd be safe from Paddy Dangerfield watching a Dees Bombers game, but apparently not.

It's not effort at all in the slightest it's the ridiculous zone defence we are using
It's both, because i'm seeing **** all effort from blokes like Omac and Frost,

A very, very open game that is only conducive to one side out there tonight.

The Dees back line has was wide open for a lot of that quarter. It was a paddock. This mob you are playing are the best downhill skiers in the comp.

Dees need to tighten up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back