Fremantles lack of scoring power

Remove this Banner Ad

Heh..Toby Greene was out last night and GWS was able to make Brent Daniels sub.

Daniels has been better than any of our small forwards by a country mile

I was surprised when Eagles/Waterman were struggling to come to terms Freo didnt swoop in and give him exactly what he wanted. Think they have a massive regret with that one
Has there been a trade from Eagles-Freo (or other way) in the last 20 years? I think the last one was Daniel Metropolis. It is an unwritten rule that it just doesn’t happen. The conspiracy theorist in me thinks Nisbett wouldn’t allow it.

I was surprised when Eagles/Waterman were struggling to come to terms Freo didnt swoop in and give him exactly what he wanted. Think they have a massive regret with that one
Hazelby implored Cockburn to take a look at a kid down south, but they brushed him off for years.

His father played for them, McGovern

‐--‐-------

Yeo rocked up to freo (that's who he followed) and got told by Lyon there was no place for him.

So he trundled over to WCE.

Has there been a trade from Eagles-Freo (or other way) in the last 20 years? I think the last one was Daniel Metropolis. It is an unwritten rule that it just doesn’t happen. The conspiracy theorist in me thinks Nisbett wouldn’t allow it.

Metropolis and Fewster are the only ones i can think of.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

this is the 2nd time I called your a** out tonight.

Freo won 14.11.95 to Dogs 10.11.71.

why havent you posted?

Or are you being a troll and post when either freo loses or doesnt score well or both?

Wow you beat a side which just like you can't beat the Eagles and almost scored 100 points. Now to just beat a side that actually can beat West Coast, and do this every week and you'll be capable of winning the flag.

Wow you beat a side which just like you can't beat the Eagles and almost scored 100 points. Now to just beat a side that actually can beat West Coast, and do this every week and you'll be capable of winning the flag.
No Doubt the dockers are capable of winning finals.

Had dogs beat us and Freo scored 80 points or less, you would of sank the boots in regardless.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back