Fremantles lack of scoring power

Remove this Banner Ad

Yea you've never had key forwards like Lobb, McCarthy, Hogan... wait...
I’m not sure what your point is? Yes if we had those players still we’d be a lot better - particularly the version of Hogan that has his life sorted and McCarthy who gives a s**t about football.

In fact, when we had Lobb we made finals and no one complained about points scored, you’re just making my point more. A pea heart like Lobb makes all the difference just being a mature KPF

Beat us in clearances by 17 and couldn't kick a winning score. If that's GWS or Sydney they probably win by 50.

Freo get inside 50s but are almost always kicking to packs with the opposition defense already set due to the snail pace of their ball movement. Against the best defenses they'll be lucky to score 40 points as the only way you tend to get them is with fast ball movement to create one on ones via the chaos.
Just for the record, Port smacked Freo for inside 50's last night.

If you want to continue to believe that fact don't check pages 48 to 51 of this thread. Or the other thread about Freo's underperformance.

And his 30th place in the Coleman with 36 goals, as a good mature key forward really wasn't alot.
Ok, with a pea heart Lobb, first year KPF and injured Tabs we struggled to score but the game plan wasn’t complained about like we were ruining the AFL.

Yes, Lobb is pretty s**t, that’s my point. Amiss and Treacy will hit 24/25 and we’ll score more and be able to transition better

Why did it take half your team to go grab his jumper last year and leave free Dogs players everywhere allowing them to score sealing goals if he's so soft? I guess your players are even softer?
Jennifer Lawrence Reaction GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Freo's 2 highest score since the Eagles last made finals are 134 and 117, Eagles a chance to pass the 2nd highest with the worst side in AFL history.
Look I get it your an Essendon fan , you have no comprehension of a team playing defence.

Your attacking game style against port the other week must of been so exciting as a supporter!

Carlton have 2 AFL level goal kickers and we still try to get the ball in there to give them a chance. Freo have the slowest ball movement in the comp and while maybe it is for the betterment of the team or will stack up in finals... It's still god ugly to watch as a neutral. Even Rozee and JHF today mentioned how horrible it is to play against.

Stagnant, sideways, boring dross.
Anh here’s me thinking being horrible to play against was a good thing!

Look I get it your an Essendon fan , you have no comprehension of a team playing defence.

Your attacking game style against port the other week must of been so exciting as a supporter!

Don't worry, I'll be placing a large bet on Freo to win next week. I mean they're playing West Coast. Losing to them would be impossible.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back