Oppo Camp Former Freo player watch

Remove this Banner Ad

God forbid a man has a joke

The Rory Lobb hate in footy is the strangest thing, considering he's one of the most harmless blokes ever.

It's genuinely bizaare
We can all have an opinion and if he is a mate of yours then that's fine.

He was well paid while he was here and s**t on us on the way out.

And yes I have met him.

That’s fine some media are saying 3 years others are saying 4 I wasn’t a fan of the Lobb trade to begin with. Anyway this is your board I was only coming on here for a laugh about the Lobb news
I was pissed when he left, no loyalty and sniped his old team on the way out.
He is a good player.
One of the better ruck/forwards going around.
I just think he is a bit simple and lacks gratitude.
I'm now happy he is gone, having amiss and Jackson probably helps.
If he just stfu and got stuck into the hard work of being on an afl list he still has plenty of potential 🤣
Might help if he finds a half decent missus 😬

Funny lil Clayton Hinkley story on footy and friends in the last 4 mins

Strolled into his end of year meeting after not playing a game and asked what his 1 year contract was worth, couldn't comprehend when they told him there's no deal, Absolutely blind sided 😂

A bit of tongue in cheek there as he's good mates with Mick but there would be an element of truth to it

Surely this can be talked about now. We dropped the ball here somewhere. Anyway something to think about.

Funny lil Clayton Hinkley story on footy and friends in the last 4 mins

Strolled into his end of year meeting after not playing a game and asked what his 1 year contract was worth, couldn't comprehend when they told him there's no deal, Absolutely blind sided 😂

A bit of tongue in cheek there as he's good mates with Mick but there would be an element of truth to it
What episode, the one with Charlie Comben?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back