Oppo Camp Former Freo player watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Would you guy’s be interested Lobb only has a year left on his contract 😜

Season 8 Tns GIF by THE NEXT STEP

Too ******* bad. He would still be perfect for Fremantle. But Amiss and Treacy wouldn’t be playing with him around.
Should’ve gone to Melbourne. Would be in every week

Might have even helped get Melbourne into the GF last year, lost both finals by a whisker mainly because they had no-one taking a contested mark in their forward line.
Most baffling decision by all concerned not to go there instead of Bulldogs (well…. All concerned except his manager who only saw the $$$$$)

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

You'll find media reporting a four year deal back in 2022.
You think Mitch is lying and Jon Ralph you show me were it’s a 4 year deal

According to Ralph, the market expectation is that the tall-needy Bulldogs will add Lobb via trade, with the 29-year-old seeking a three-year, $1.5 million deal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You think Mitch is lying and Jon Ralph you show me were it’s a 4 year deal

According to Ralph, the market expectation is that the tall-needy Bulldogs will add Lobb via trade, with the 29-year-old seeking a three-year, $1.5 million deal.

You'll. find. media. reporting. a. four. year. deal. back. in. 2022.

You'll. find. media. reporting. a. four. year. deal. back. in. 2022.

that’s a podcast not media anyway I will see myself out before I cop a ban

that’s a podcast not media anyway I will see myself out before I cop a ban

All I have been saying this entire time is that the media at the time was saying it was four years, which is why people think it was four years.

That's all I've said.

Colin Young even said it on trade radio

Same Colin Young who said Reece Conca would easily hit his trigger for a 4th season too.

The balance of evidence says that Lobb has a trigger for a fourth season and it's probably based on games played.

All I have been saying this entire time is that the media at the time was saying it was four years, which is why people think it was four years.

That's all I've said.

That’s fine some media are saying 3 years others are saying 4 I wasn’t a fan of the Lobb trade to begin with. Anyway this is your board I was only coming on here for a laugh about the Lobb news

That’s fine some media are saying 3 years others are saying 4 I wasn’t a fan of the Lobb trade to begin with. Anyway this is your board I was only coming on here for a laugh about the Lobb news

I hope you get a first round pick out of WC for him

It says a lot about the bloke who celebrates being dropped to the twos by making stupid videos to show he doesn't care.

Good riddance.
God forbid a man has a joke

The Rory Lobb hate in footy is the strangest thing, considering he's one of the most harmless blokes ever.

It's genuinely bizaare

That's all I've said.

Season 11 Hbo GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

Using a Hackdorn article to prove your point....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back