Review Ex Giants player watch

Remove this Banner Ad

From what I’ve heard, he didn’t want to put in the hard work in the training track, which was shown on game day (never worked hard defensively or tackling pressure). Wasn’t a good team mate )arrogant, self ventured and disinterested), played the mental health card because he wanted out for more money. In the end we were happy to get rid of him because of his attitude.
The way he carried on against us in last weeks prelim was disrespectful to our players, and they were not happy!!
He’s a flog and I was hoping nothing but the worst for him yesterday.
Oh well he got what he wanted. Now has a massive target on his back next time we play them!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

From what I’ve heard, he didn’t want to put in the hard work in the training track, which was shown on game day (never worked hard defensively or tackling pressure). Wasn’t a good team mate )arrogant, self ventured and disinterested), played the mental health card because he wanted out for more money. In the end we were happy to get rid of him because of his attitude.
The way he carried on against us in last weeks prelim was disrespectful to our players, and they were not happy!!
He’s a flog and I was hoping nothing but the worst for him yesterday.
Oh well he got what he wanted. Now has a massive target on his back next time we play them!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
I felt the Giants congratulating him in Facebook was a bit on the nose too, given how he effectively forced his way out over two years and got it all on the telly for his agents.

I felt the Giants congratulating him in Facebook was a bit on the nose too, given how he effectively forced his way out over two years and got it all on the telly for his agents.
True.. but in the end life’s too short to carry the grudge. Good luck to Hill.

For us, success is the best revenge, so when we begin a premiership dynasty of our own under Kingsley, Bobby will wish he was still with us!

For us, success is the best revenge, so when we begin a premiership dynasty of our own under Kingsley, Bobby will wish he was still with us!
You've got the right attitude. And so has the club.

I really agree with this, enough with the virtue signalling BS.

Footy is a war, every club is doing everything they can to beat you, using anything legal and not legal that can give them an edge.

Sure after a game, shake hands and have a beer but that’s it.

When a player tries to break out of a club whilst in contract it is very disruptive but once gone they are basically nothing.

When they carry on in the media or like a pork chop in a game they then become an enemy. I was ambivalent to him prior to the Prelim but after that game I developed a strong dislike.

We don’t need to pretend to be happy for punks like that.

Footy's all about grudges. I know you said you were still pissed off about 2016, so I'm sure you know what I mean! ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They did say that they would take care of his rehab.

But they have those extra rookie spots, so probably could have been nicer ...
there's a difference between looking after his rehab and paying him a salary while they do it.

he's going to have to find himself a job, which could be anywhere (and probably back home in Sydney) which will effect the rehab & their involvement with it.

as you said, they have rookie spots. for mine it's a pretty dog act.

Similar situations for Josh Bruce and Luke Dunstan although they are different scenarios and likely to be able to rehab at the club if needed as I am not sure how far through the rehab either are
Stein may like it up on the Gold Coast could pick up training in athletics although not sure on the $$

Daniel Lloyd has signed on as part of the Lions coaching staff. Congratulations mate!

Former Giants forward joins Lions after post-career move north​

Ex-Giant Daniel Lloyd has signed with Brisbane as part of the club's coaching staff

BRISBANE has added former Greater Western Sydney forward Daniel Lloyd to its football department ahead of the start of the pre-season.

The 31-year-old retired at the end of the season after playing 101 games across eight seasons for the Giants, having been plucked out of local footy on the Central Coast as a 23-year-old.

Lloyd will join Chris Fagan's coaching panel at Brighton Homes Arena as a development coach, working under head of development Scott Borlace.

The New South Welshman had already relocated to Queensland before he landed the role and will now start in the position later this month ahead of the first-to-fourth-year players returning to training.

Story continues in link above.

Didn't realise he was living in Queensland; his departure makes all the more sense.

Daniel Lloyd has signed on as part of the Lions coaching staff. Congratulations mate!

Story continues in link above.

Didn't realise he was living in Queensland; his departure makes all the more sense.
Great win for LLoyd.
it is excellent for a lower profile player to be able to continue to work in the game after retirement. Says a lot about how he is viewed.

hope this doesn't steal his young fella away into an academy and stop him from being our father son selection :)

Not quite ex-Giants players, but they are ex-Giants and are 2 of the 4 coaches we ever had in our history. Leon is the new Swans head of Foorball and McVeigh is now an assistant coach there. Happy for them that they seem to be making the best of their new career in Sydney

AFL star.

Yeah right.
Per AFL media, if you've played a game you're a star. If you haven't, you're a rookie. If you had a cup of coffee with someone in the AFL in the last five years, you're an AFL prospect (that most commonly pops up if you're then arrested).

Kristian Jaksch for those who remember him, talks about his model girlfriend who he met as a Guide Dog Ambassador - they married in March in the same place he proposed with the guide dog carrying the rings! Aww❤️😛.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back