Competitions Crows Tipping '22: Are you the best?

Remove this Banner Ad

Are you the best Crows tipper?

Our Adelaide Crows Forum Tipping Comp is up and running - on the latest version of BigFooty's own tipping system.

➕ Join Here: https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/pickem/adelaide-forum-2022.88/join-pool

:adelaide: Enter tips here: Adelaide Forum 2022 - Week 1 Results

🥇 First prize is a shiny medal and a year's Premium Platinum membership.

Plus a legitimate claim to the title of best Crows tipster.

:moneybag: Want cash prizes?

The Official BigFooty Forum comp is running for supporters from across the site, with $1000 in cash prizes, and weekly Premium Platinum memberships:

Just click, join and tip!

And try our fun Knockout Comp:

:family: Start your own tipping comp

You can even make your own comp for your friends, family, work, school, club... whatever you like:

You can run normal tipping or a knockout/survivor style comp.

Are you the best Crows tipper?

Our Adelaide Crows Forum Tipping Comp is up and running - on the latest version of BigFooty's own tipping system.

➕ Join Here: https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/pickem/adelaide-forum-2022.88/join-pool

:adelaide: Enter tips here: Adelaide Forum 2022 - Week 1 Results

🥇 First prize is a shiny medal and a year's Premium Platinum membership.

Plus a legitimate claim to the title of best Crows tipster.

:moneybag: Want cash prizes?

The Official BigFooty Forum comp is running for supporters from across the site, with $1000 in cash prizes, and weekly Premium Platinum memberships:

Just click, join and tip!

And try our fun Knockout Comp:

:family: Start your own tipping comp

You can even make your own comp for your friends, family, work, school, club... whatever you like:

You can run normal tipping or a knockout/survivor style comp.
HI Chief, With the knockout comp how is that played. Do I select one only team or do I have to select multiple teams. I am assuming its similar to the AFL gauntlet.

• Admin
HI Chief, With the knockout comp how is that played. Do I select one only team or do I have to select multiple teams. I am assuming its similar to the AFL gauntlet.

Just select one team per week. You can only select a team once during the comp. If your team loses its a strike against your name. Two strikes and you're out.

Last edited:

• Admin
So with tipping if I join the BigFooty main comp, and the Adelaide board comp, I have to enter my tips twice?

Is there a way to enter tips once and then apply that to all that I entered?
No - they are different comps.

A feature where you could click to say "make the same tips in all of my comps" would be great though.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back