Certified Legendary Thread Covid, Life, UFOs, Food, & Wordle :( Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Feeling a bit dusty after that effort?
It failed to inspire. Funnily enough I had bought car air con cleaner and a new a/c filter on my last Tarneit trip. As soon as I purchased the items, the offending odour that had bugged the vehicle disappeared. One of those vast auto superstores with no customers under Sikh ownership, the sort of place for which there's no space except in our outer burbs.

It failed to inspire. Funnily enough I had bought car air con cleaner and a new a/c filter on my last Tarneit trip. As soon as I purchased the items, the offending odour that had bugged the vehicle disappeared. One of those vast auto superstores with no customers under Sikh ownership, the sort of place for which there's no space except in our outer burbs.
Have you read this book?

Screenshot_20240507-094658~2.png

I prefer the auto superstores that have customers owned by Sikhs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Screenshot_20240508-071131~2.png

Sort of fits with the movie I saw last night - "Cabrini"

Last edited:
Hey guys, unsure if this is in the right place but couldn't seem to find a more appropriate thread to post in, so feel free to move mods!

My mate and I are travelling to Melbourne from Adelaide for the long weekend and are keen to get tickets to the Queen's Birthday Clash. I'm an absolute Port nuffie but have never been to the G before and would love to catch a big game, whereas my mate has only recently committed to the Pies as his team haha. Neither of us have memberships so we've just been looking at buying resell tickets on Ticketek Marketplace, but since I'm unfamiliar with the MCG and Collingwood club ticketing systems, I didn't wanna get us into strife.

What do all the ticket abbreviations e.g. PCONC, PUACMH, PUAAMS, PJUNR or PADLT mean? Obviously I assume PCONC is a concession ticket, but if I were to buy that resell as a non-concession card holder, would I get into trouble at the gate? Is there a better way to grab tickets to the game in our position? We can see there's still a few public tickets available in the nosebleeds but we'd love to hold out and get closer if possible.

And before anyone asks, this was a spontaneous trip we planned over the weekend due to some changes in our careers - I'd normally be way more organised than this and book months in advance! Any help or advice or just general information on the MCG ticketing system would be much appreciated :)

TL;DR - what's the best way to grab 2 tickets to the Queen's Birthday Clash for non-Collingwood/AFL members travelling from Adelaide?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back