Coronavirus & Lockdowns - the Positives - Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Probably highlighted who amongst the people you know would go to absolute water should something more serious than a virus occur in our lifetimes.
Wait til you hear about this thing called climate change

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know one coke dealer who has been on fire during lockdown, with his work permit he’s managed to keep going (permit for his day job not dealing obviously)
I gave up bump when I decided I liked sleep more and realised I was more than capable of being an a-hole without it.

Is there any business in Victoria that isn't a cafe or hairdresser?
Not just Victoria
Its the modern age the Dole trains everyone to be a barrista and the OS student visa scam ensured barristas and hairdressers were vital ...just need to fill those empty shops with more.

Avo growers are crying at under a $1 an Avo and the self funded retirees have hoarded all their money with out a cake and coffee a day and no cruises

The train will shortly be arriving in 1983: a boyhood rebuilt in Britain’s biggest model railway

As lockdown projects go, it doesn’t get much bigger than a 60-metre long model railway.

When Simon George set about re-creating his favourite childhood spot from 1983, he had no idea it would expand to become the biggest of its kind in Britain.

“I suppose all of us as kids always had somewhere that we’d go to, whether outside a corner shop or in a park,” said 53-year-old George, who lives in Ripon, North Yorkshire.

“But where I used to go when I was a kid was a railway junction, just near Mirfield in West Yorkshire. I used to spend a lot of time there, watching the trains go past, and it left an indelible impact on my memory.”

Having never built a model railway before, George began the model in 2015 as a hobby.
But after selling his share of a supercar driving experience company two and a half years ago, he threw himself into the project and worked on it doggedly during lockdown.
39185452-9251581-image-a-14_1613079286077.jpg

Yesi assumed all covid threads were meant to be in the covid subforum
you might want to report your request post or tag a mod in if you want that done

Remove this Banner Ad

Back