Coronavirus & Lockdowns - the Positives - Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Qantas is selling the drinks trolleys from the retired 747s
1600907825894.jpg

The 747 half bar cart contains 40 mini bottles of white wine and 40 mini bottles of red wine and one bottle of Champagne from the business class cellar; two business class amenity kits containing ASPAR Travel Essentials; a Sheridan throw made exclusively for Qantas first class made of 100 per cent combed cotton; two Qantas business class sleeper suits.

The half bar carts cost $974.70 including delivery (or 169,000 Qantas Points) and a small number of full size carts will be available with double the items for $1474.70 including delivery (or 256,000 Qantas Points).

Qantas is selling the drinks trolleys from the retired 747s
1600907825894.jpg

The 747 half bar cart contains 40 mini bottles of white wine and 40 mini bottles of red wine and one bottle of Champagne from the business class cellar; two business class amenity kits containing ASPAR Travel Essentials; a Sheridan throw made exclusively for Qantas first class made of 100 per cent combed cotton; two Qantas business class sleeper suits.

The half bar carts cost $974.70 including delivery (or 169,000 Qantas Points) and a small number of full size carts will be available with double the items for $1474.70 including delivery (or 256,000 Qantas Points).

I went out with a BA trolley dolly for a while, his drinks cabinet was full of the miniatures that they didn't serve on flights that he pocketed.

Haven't bothered setting an alarm for about 6 months.

Of course at this time of year I'm waking up before 6 anyway. Next week with daylight savings I can go back to enjoying no alarm again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

he said the essentials

apparently everyone wanted eggs benedict and a tattoo when it opened up
Pro tip, give them a month or two to get their eye back in before you let them draw on you in permanent marker

Seeing the governments around the world work so hard to bring this deadly horrible virus under control. They are all putting in so much and it's great to see

If you are being serious, then gouging my eyes out is the only reasonable course of action after reading this.
I believe everything the TV says to me. Channel 9 news says dan Andrews has done a good job that is my view too. Tv says trump is bad that is my view also. I'm not smart enough to have an opinion of my own

Remove this Banner Ad

Back