Prediction Changes: Round 9 vs Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

Ffs it feels like Darcy is always injured. And with the way Dogga’s timing is all off at the moment, Grundy will dominate.
Really pissed off too, the fact Treacy is in career best form in his best position.
Now will be forced to batter against Grundy.
Honestly.. just play Reidy or Knobel. It’s getting tiredsome. Surely there’s a plan B? As Darcy is injured for 60% of every season.
Keep the JJJ, and add a ruck. Not that hard. What’s the depth there for then?

Our next four games are rough

Am I the only one that doesn't think it is? Sydney and Melbourne are 50/50 and we should beat Saints and Collingwood. We should be going at least 3/4 from this stretch.

Note too that this data for the SCG is after the redevelopment in the early 2010s. Before then the SCG set up for AFL really was much smaller - the 50m arcs touched the sides of the centre square. It got so bad that the AFL had the "arc" of the 50m altered for several years just to create a slight gap between the square and the 50.
Yes.

As a fan in the previous era, the Swans were amazing kicking beyond 50 meters because the arc actually wasn't 50.

Tony Lockett kicked a few!

Darcy didn't train, we surely aren't going to risk him

Give it's likely wet or soggy especially with that s**t ground at the stadium atm - bring in another small or defensive mid

Maybe Raz to tag on half forward line?

For me

Out: Coops, Darcy
In: switta, Raz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JLo said in his presser that Darcy would be looked at tomorrow and he is confident he’ll be ok

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Am I the only one that doesn't think it is? Sydney and Melbourne are 50/50 and we should beat Saints and Collingwood. We should be going at least 3/4 from this stretch.
Jeez, at least three of four with two top 4 teams in there is harsh. We’ll have a pretty good understanding of where we are at after this month I’d say. Winning 3 of them makes us genuine shots at top 4

Gotta see how we go on Friday.
We've been winning but winning ugly.

Those 2 close losses, that's the form we need to tap into. We were playing well until the last 5 minutes.
Need switta and Darcy.

Jeez, at least three of four with two top 4 teams in there is harsh. We’ll have a pretty good understanding of where we are at after this month I’d say. Winning 3 of them makes us genuine shots at top 4

I think we match up okay with Sydney and have the defence to more than handle their forward line while McCartin being out should help our forwards as long as it isn't raining. The Saints are crap, Collingwood are starting to come good but have injuries, and Melbourne in Darwin throws a bit of a spanner in the works. It'll either be wet or dewy as hell so kind of hard to call until we see how we perform with a wet ball. I also don't think they are as good as people seem to think.

Sydney and Collingwood are both at home and are games we should be winning if we are serious about finishing 5th or 6th and getting a home final.

If we want to play finals, we HAVE to be able to beat Syd-a-Knee at home on our own deck. Yes even off a five day break.

Real test of JLos game plan and capability

Really pissed off too, the fact Treacy is in career best form in his best position.
Now will be forced to batter against Grundy.
Honestly.. just play Reidy or Knobel. It’s getting tiredsome. Surely there’s a plan B? As Darcy is injured for 60% of every season.
Keep the JJJ, and add a ruck. Not that hard. What’s the depth there for then?
Dont tell Kane Cornes that Darcy is injured for 60% of the season.

We have already heard it 100 times it was s**t a contract to give him 6 years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think the guys will be keen to make a statement this weekend.

We missed out in Adelaide but i think those 2 losses showed we werent far away either.

On our home patch we should be looking to win this.

The only worry is that we've got a history of choking in prime-time games at home.

On a good note - the team are focused. It was re-assuring when Jordan Clark mentioned that he and the boys love five day breaks and just to keep playing footy!

The only worry is that we've got a history of choking in prime-time games at home.

On a good note - the team are focused. It was re-assuring when Jordan Clark mentioned that he and the boys love five day breaks and just to keep playing footy!
This isn’t FTA so it doesn’t count (but I think our dogs game was?)

Thanks.

While we're at it. A term I've been hearing thrown around a lot lately is 'Cat 10'. I'm not ashamed to ask the question here and certainly there are others wondering what this is?!
A Cat 10 error is akin to a cat 10 hurricane. In that it completely destroys what you've built

Remove this Banner Ad

Back