Prediction Changes: Round 9 vs Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

Thoughts on Reidy playing with no Darcy? Feel like Jackson will get smashed in the middle especially in the wet
Either him or Voss.

Frustrating though, last 2 weeks of mid dominance has largely been Darcy finding form and the mids.

Rain is much worse for us. This season we hsve been the most uncontested side in the comp, preferring to chip the ball around for massive amounts of uncontested marks. This sucks tbh, especially now that McCartin isn't playing.

In the wet Walters and Emmet def stay in. Slowed down game will suit Walters and he will be classy with the ball no matter how wet it is. Emmet being a less skilled bull will also suit him. 100% no Sturt for this one.

Thoughts on Reidy playing with no Darcy? Feel like Jackson will get smashed in the middle especially in the wet

If it is wet, Reidy. If dry, Voss.

Yeah is Darcy a confirmed out? I haven’t seen anything to confirm he is out

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Not yet, was a precautionary sub. My guess is 80-20 to play.

If it is wet, and Darcy is an out then maybe just a straight swap Darcy for Switta.
Having an extra small may suit conditions better.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can’t stand your club and everything it represents, the afl love child, getting unfair advantages year after year.

They made a mistake in 1992, they should have shut your club, like was proposed by the afl and stem the constant financial loss. This was the beginning of the constant handouts that have never ended. In the early 1990s you got monetary support, administration support, salary cap concessions and draft picks. The Swans never happy and always asking for more, ongoing right up to 2025 and beyond. Remaining one of the clubs who receive the highest financial assistance every year.

• Ron Barrassi bought in by the afl
  • Dermot Brereton
  • Tony Lockett
  • Paul Kelly winning a dubious brownlow
  • Barry Hall - punching someone 50m behind play and still being allowed to play finals as it was deemed in play.
  • COLA, despite actual cost of living in WA exceeding the cost in Sydney during our mining boom.
  • Buddy Franklin miraculously choosing Sydney over GWS
  • Academy and all the rubbish that comes with it.
  • you guys employing parents of talented juniors so they move into your catchment area, further fueling the rort that is called an academy
  • the contrived “bloods” culture
  • the list is endless.

The best thing the afl did the in the last 25 years was ban you from trading for no particular reason, the sole moment of lucidity they had when considering the advantages your club are given.

You club is an embarrassment to fair play, like a 40 year old adult, still breastfeeding for a snack.

The rivalry is the have vs. the have nots. The handouts vs. the hard workers. The whimsical supporter base vs. the tough, rusted breed.
I love it! When passion and research come together then the result is more glorious than the sum of its parts. In fact, I had to look up the $ that the AFL was giving the two clubs and I cannot fault you - in 2023, Sydney received the 9th most money from the AFL, while Freo received the 10th. Damn my research, I can't even use that as a comeback!

By the way, does the fact that Hall hit a Weagles player not count for anything?

I love it! When passion and research come together then the result is more glorious than the sum of its parts. In fact, I had to look up the $ that the AFL was giving the two clubs and I cannot fault you - in 2023, Sydney received the 9th most money from the AFL, while Freo received the 10th. Damn my research, I can't even use that as a comeback!

By the way, does the fact that Hall hit a Weagles player not count for anything?
Christian Bale Swag GIF

Rain is much worse for us. This season we hsve been the most uncontested side in the comp, preferring to chip the ball around for massive amounts of uncontested marks. This sucks tbh, especially now that McCartin isn't playing.

In the wet Walters and Emmet def stay in. Slowed down game will suit Walters and he will be classy with the ball no matter how wet it is. Emmet being a less skilled bull will also suit him. 100% no Sturt for this one.
We lead the league for handballs though... and behind Sydney for marks.

Who said Darcy was out?. Last I heard the club was confident he was good to go.
Walters plays, regardless of what is being said here.

Barry hall gets a medal 🏅😉

Ryan Daniels posted yesterday that Darcy was good to go on Friday but Switkowski no certainty to return.

I guess the main training session will be this evening being 3 days out from the game, so we'll find out for certain in a few hours.

One of the good things about the short week is we'll get the information sooner about who is playing and get a team selection rather than a squad selection.

Ryan Daniels posted yesterday that Darcy was good to go on Friday but Switkowski no certainty to return.

I guess the main training session will be this evening being 3 days out from the game, so we'll find out for certain in a few hours.

One of the good things about the short week is we'll get the information sooner about who is playing and get a team selection rather than a squad selection.
Rhino tweeted prematurely imo. I guess we’ll find out soon enough who’s right. My guy has been on the money in the past.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back