Strategy Changes against the Swans Rnd4 - Preuss and Stretch for ANB and KK

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah he did. Had some spring in his step but it's bloody hard to judge small forwards in the VFL
Jeffy doesn't do enough. He would be invaluable if he chased and got involved in the game, he is a exhibit A in what is wrong with us we don't run both ways - so frustrating. I don't think at the moment the players want it - they seem satisfied with what they achieved last year hopefully they become hungry for success otherwise more pain for the fans.

Jeffy doesn't do enough. He would be invaluable if he chased and got involved in the game, he is a exhibit A in what is wrong with us we don't run both ways - so frustrating. I don't think at the moment the players want it - they seem satisfied with what they achieved last year hopefully they become hungry for success otherwise more pain for the fans.

He did plenty of chasing in 2017 and hasn't played this year. Let's give him a chance to actually before we dub him the reason we are bad.

He did plenty of chasing in 2017 and hasn't played this year. Let's give him a chance to actually before we dub him the reason we are bad.
Wasn't he leading the league in pressure acts in 2017 at various stages of the year? Not sure wtf happened last year, but Jeffy is capable.

I always say we're a better side with Garlett in. Same with Hunt. Every cries out for pace and then says 'oh yeah but not Garlett or Hunt'

Yes, there are going to be some games where these flashy types fade in and out. That is footy. Garlett is usually good for a couple of goals a game, that's what we need. More goals and crumb in our forward line, because we all know our team is incapable of simply leading at the ball carrier.

If he's fit, give him a shot for 3 games. If you're not going to play him now, when half the side is injured, he's never going to play in seniors again so we can just stop talking about it.

Garlett not on the plane to sydney from what ive seen. Spargo, Hore, Stretch and Pruess are though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Garlett not on the plane to sydney from what ive seen. Spargo, Hore, Stretch and Pruess are though
Wow. Our need for speed quartet is officially activated

Frost did a decent job on him last time. He's not a massive worry for mine old Buddy. Bloke will continue to be inconsistent for the remainder of his career.
Don’t think this has much basis, he’s had 0 pre season and still very good. The problem is ball hasn’t been getting near him. Jones played well on the weekend though.
All I can say is write him off at your own peril, he’s one of the only reasons we are a chance in this game. Never write a champion off is very appropriate in this case.

Don’t think this has much basis, he’s had 0 pre season and still very good. The problem is ball hasn’t been getting near him. Jones played well on the weekend though.
All I can say is write him off at your own peril, he’s one of the only reasons we are a chance in this game. Never write a champion off is very appropriate in this case.

I think 99% of MFC supporters expect at least 4 from Buddy our defence is SO shit

I think 99% of MFC supporters expect at least 4 from Buddy our defence is SO shit
I don't expect 4. I expect 1.6 from Buddy, which in some ways is worse because it'll mean he's doing everything right to destroy us except kicking goals.

I don't expect 4. I expect 1.6 from Buddy, which in some ways is worse because it'll mean he's doing everything right to destroy us except kicking goals.
But the one goal he does slot, will be from 55m hard against the boundary line in front of the SCG members with two MFC players hanging off him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back