Central Murray FL Discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Rd 3 is nearly here
tyntyn for the W should be easy
kerang for the W will be easy
cohuna for the W in a close contest
eagles and swans toss of the coin with swans for W
thoughts ?

Interesting that one of Tooley/Manang’s recruits was heavily concussed on the weekend.. Will be interesting to see if he plays this weekend given the new rules around concussions..

Rd 3 is nearly here
tyntyn for the W should be easy
kerang for the W will be easy
cohuna for the W in a close contest
eagles and swans toss of the coin with swans for W
thoughts ?
Dogs 10 goals
Kerang 10 goals
Woora 4 goals
Nyah 5 goals
Swanners 1 point

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have heard about 8-10 games flying in, definitely makes nyahs forward line more dangerous
He is a very handy player and could be an X factor for Nyah come the pointy end of the season.
Similar to what Brent does in the AFL, they are great to watch.

Shame the 3rd brother never came on like the first 2.

How many are flying in for nyah?
I’ll be interested to see if Davidson jumps on the plane. I watched Nyah and Barham and was told that 18-19 of the players that day lived locally. Erlandson still in the 2’s and brought in two players to that side.
They are in a pretty good spot to have a crack at a flag you would think

I’ll be interested to see if Davidson jumps on the plane. I watched Nyah and Barham and was told that 18-19 of the players that day lived locally. Erlandson still in the 2’s and brought in two players to that side.
The only ones that wouldn’t live locally would be the assistan coach O’Neill, Corey, the ludica brothers and Grenfell wouldn’t it? Should be getting 40 at training most weeks which is fantastic for the club culture

The only ones that wouldn’t live locally would be the assistan coach O’Neill, Corey, the ludica brothers and Grenfell wouldn’t it? Should be getting 40 at training most weeks which is fantastic for the club culture
I’d say so and Corey and one of the Iudica’s missed the game I seen. It’s a hell of a base for them to build on over the next 5 or so years

Nyah always tend to get 1 or 2 from Darwin during the season. Can definitely see them getting a couple before June 30. Does anyone know about the 2 boys they had flying in last year if they are coming back?

Nyah always tend to get 1 or 2 from Darwin during the season. Can definitely see them getting a couple before June 30. Does anyone know about the 2 boys they had flying in last year if they are coming back?
Who's being their best nt player, they've got some guns over the years. I think the most underrated was daniel bromet, in the midfield incredibly balanced footballer, who seemed to always choose the right option

Remove this Banner Ad

Back