Central Murray FL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Let’s talk umpires, Allastair Wells poor performance by him today , he needs training or maybe umpire a different club? He embarrassed himself in the under 15’s and made a joke of the senior’s, when is there accountability?

Seriously, we can’t get umpires but you feel you can get on here and name a bloke who has just taken it on to help out? I hope you are an AFL umpire

Watched most of Kerang v Woorinein in difficult conditions. Woorinein will miss finals if they continue playing like that. Kirby looks disinterested and too many young kids and no hard bodies. Kerang should have won by 10+ goals. Their ruckman is elite and plays like an onballer. Hunters second half was outstanding. The umpires trialled the 4-Umpires system and as much I’m not a fan of them at all they did a good job. There was a new umpire out there who is a step above the rest. Kerang, Balranald and Nyah the top 3 for sure then the rest are making up numbers

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
watched the game while coaching another?? impressive

No Collicoat, Beams and Booth didn’t help there cause.
How old are the Iannucci’s. Both played today after a few years playing reserves.
Well Matt played in their 2002 premiership so must be close to 40 surely?
I see no Langford as well. That’s another one that’s over 35. Maybe it’s time for the tigers to rebuild with some youth? They are a fair way off the mark at the moment by the sounds of the results

O’Neil kicked a few goals. He kicked them all on Junk time. Wouldn’t read too much into his performance. He got the 5th best defender as well with the big fella down there, Bolton and 2 daniels brothers.

The Iannucci brothers would have to be 38/39 I reckon?

Where does this leave Barham at?
They will be battling for another win this season. Maybe Swan Hill is their only half chance.
Do they play Boga again?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was great to catch up with Always Next Year Bud at the Smoke on the water today. Great event for the community. Discussed his thoughts on yesterdays woora Kerang game and he made some interesting points. Also discussed how Helmers must of done well to out coach Callow yesterday especially with little cattle he has. Big clash between him and Demaria next week which Woora should get the chocolates by 10+ goals which he agreed with. Will he interesting viewing that’s for sure.

Was great to catch up with Always Next Year Bud at the Smoke on the water today. Great event for the community. Discussed his thoughts on yesterdays woora Kerang game and he made some interesting points. Also discussed how Helmers must of done well to out coach Callow yesterday especially with little cattle he has. Big clash between him and Demaria next week which Woora should get the chocolates by 10+ goals which he agreed with. Will he interesting viewing that’s for sure.
What a bunch of oxymorons, my brain is worse for reading this

Seems as though this thread may have gone a little off the rails...

Lets bring it back on track. Do we think Nyah are capable of going all the way this year?? Plenty of their players in career best form. Will take some serious stopping.

Let’s bring it back on track. Do we think Nyah are capable of going all the way this year?? Plenty of their players in career best form. Will take some serious stopping.
Nyah are currently looking the goods but the question is can they stand up in finals against seasoned teams such as Kerang? Struggled last year in the prelim.

Really even season. Tooleybuc really throwing a spanner in the works. Teams unlucky to get them whilst their players are still here
Agreed mate. When are their recruits supposed to be heading away?

Lets bring it back on track. Do we think Nyah are capable of going all the way this year?? Plenty of their players in career best form. Will take some serious stopping.
nyah 4-0, balranald 3-0 and kerang 3-1. very good start but i'll consider them contenders if they continue this form or bal and kerang drop off a bit

nyah 4-0, balranald 3-0 and kerang 3-1. very good start but i'll consider them contenders if they continue this form or bal and kerang drop off a bit
4-0 and aren't contenders?? what planet are you on bud? As for the questions about their performance in the prelim last year, I think its a good thing, young sides need to go through tough times in finals to grow and learn from them to step up to the next level. Watch out.

4-0 and aren't contenders?? what planet are you on bud? As for the questions about their performance in the prelim last year, I think its a good thing, young sides need to go through tough times in finals to grow and learn from them to step up to the next level. Watch out.
I don’t think they can match it with balranald and Kerang. Balranald have too many match winners and Kerang too well drilled. Tigers have the talent to beat them but just play straight into their hands lately. I don’t think they have the depth either to cover one of their big names going down. Coach Murphy has some work to do I think

I don’t think they can match it with balranald and Kerang. Balranald have too many match winners and Kerang too well drilled. Tigers have the talent to beat them but just play straight into their hands lately. I don’t think they have the depth either to cover one of their big names going down. Coach Murphy has some work to do I think
Injuries and availability will have a massive impact on this season. We are seeing it already

Remove this Banner Ad

Back